Keep my family in your thoughts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep my family in your thoughts.

My son has nasty croupy bronchitis and sounds like crap. We've got in on a nebulizer but he's fighting us tooth and nail its rough trying to pin a 1 year old down while he's screaming and force him to keep the mask on.
    sigpic

hope all goes well for you and your family.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
      hope all goes well for you and your family.
      well he's at least breathing better, I went up a few minutes ago and help my wife with his breathing treatment and he fought us like mad at first but finally just gave up and fell asleep while we held him with the mask over his face. I feel so bad for the little guy because I can just see by his face he's exhausted and he sounds like a barking dog when he coughs...I just hope he gets better soon because if he gets worse tonight we'll have to take him to the hospital and the Dr. said he'd be spending 2-3 days in a croup tent.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that. Hope he gets well soon, and I hope things look up for you.
        Brock you like a hurricane!
        sigpic
        Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

You youngin's have so much to learn. :doh:

Don't try to pin him down if he's coughing or weezing or fighting you like that.

Actuaclly sit him almost indian style and let him cough patting his back. Bronchitis causes flem that builds and needs to be coughed out.

Hope the little guy is doing better by now.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            My son has nasty croupy bronchitis and sounds like crap. We've got in on a nebulizer but he's fighting us tooth and nail its rough trying to pin a 1 year old down while he's screaming and force him to keep the mask on.
            I hear and feel for you. When my daughter was 6 months she had RSV which is a very serious respiratory issue for infants. We had to do that breathing treatment 5x a day and the worst part was your child couldn't understand why and screamed. It is awful as a parent that feeling of no control. I would hold her at night and just say God make her better and give it to me.

Keep you in our thoughts Frekaya.
            sigpic
            The Bronco fan pledge;
            I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
            I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
            I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
            I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
            Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

I'll pray for a speedy recovery for him.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                You youngin's have so much to learn. :doh:

Don't try to pin him down if he's coughing or weezing or fighting you like that.

Actuaclly sit him almost indian style and let him cough patting his back. Bronchitis causes flem that builds and needs to be coughed out.

Hope the little guy is doing better by now.
                well that's what I'm actually doing I'm sitting him upright and I'm putting the mask over his face. it won't work if he's not upright. It's not that I'm pinning him "down" as much as I have to pin his arms back and keep him from moving.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
                  I hear and feel for you. When my daughter was 6 months she had RSV which is a very serious respiratory issue for infants. We had to do that breathing treatment 5x a day and the worst part was your child couldn't understand why and screamed. It is awful as a parent that feeling of no control. I would hold her at night and just say God make her better and give it to me.

Keep you in our thoughts Frekaya.
                  yea it's for sure tough, I'm a very sensitive guy as is and him crying like that and fighting so hard had me bawling the first time I was doing it. I felt so bad because he just didn't get it.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm like that Gary Allan song tough little boys. My wife reminds me all the time how I melt w my child.

Dude its all good and there is nothing w that emotion.

Believe it or not the Dr. Said the crying was good because that opened their lungs up more as long as the nebulizer was over their face.

If it makes you feel better when our daufghter was born she had jaundice so bad we couldn't hold her first 24 hours of life because she was in this "tanning bed" I bawled cause I wanted to hold my angel. Glad to see you care so much I know my SOB father left when I was young and vowed I'd never be that dad.

Just sooth your child and follow the Drs. Instructions your little Broncoholic will be bouncing on your leg soon watching the season opener. My lil girl was wearing her Champ jersey yesterday
                    sigpic
                    The Bronco fan pledge;
                    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                    Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
                      I'm like that Gary Allan song tough little boys. My wife reminds me all the time how I melt w my child.

Dude its all good and there is nothing w that emotion.

Believe it or not the Dr. Said the crying was good because that opened their lungs up more as long as the nebulizer was over their face.

If it makes you feel better when our daufghter was born she had jaundice so bad we couldn't hold her first 24 hours of life because she was in this "tanning bed" I bawled cause I wanted to hold my angel. Glad to see you care so much I know my SOB father left when I was young and vowed I'd never be that dad.

Just sooth your child and follow the Drs. Instructions your little Broncoholic will be bouncing on your leg soon watching the season opener. My lil girl was wearing her Champ jersey yesterday
                      when my daughter was born it was kind of the same situation, or o2 sat was really low and she was having troubles breathing and we had to leave her in nicu and couldn't hold her much for the first 4 days. It was kind of scary because my wife was holding her and she started having trouble breathing and they took her away and that was it for a few days.

It was something about her inhaling fluids as she was coming out that caused it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow Frey... I'm sorry to hear that. You're right, the worst part is that he does not understand why you're doing it so he freaks out and you can't explain it quite yet.

Good luck. Pretty soon he'll be back to bouncing off the walls!
                        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                          Wow Frey... I'm sorry to hear that. You're right, the worst part is that he does not understand why you're doing it so he freaks out and you can't explain it quite yet.

Good luck. Pretty soon he'll be back to bouncing off the walls!
                          oh he is...while barking like a dog he's back to his energetic self now.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                            oh he is...while barking like a dog he's back to his energetic self now.
                            Dood! Download that song about "who let the dogs out" and try to time it while catching it on video of your boy coughing when the dog's are supposed to bark. Have fun with this!!!
                            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

I hope he feels better soon.
                              Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Working...
                              X