Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

You are too good for us cola cats!!

(as for divide....there probably is some form of "take" on this, but I'm going to make a weak assumption that there isn't)
    There isn't a big divide, but Coke and Pepsi were trying to make one as a publicity stunt with taste tests at malls and grocery stores in the 80s, and I guess it all sold more of their pop?

RC got left out but I know a lot of people preferred that.

Then there was "New Coke", which was kind of gross and made a lot of Coke addicts mad so they brought back the original formula as "Coca Cola Classic."

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
    2021 Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Canada Dry Ginger Ale can go back to hell too. I liked it when I was kid.

I tried it a while back and couldn’t stand it.
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by L.M. View Post

There isn't a big divide, but Coke and Pepsi were trying to make one as a publicity stunt with taste tests at malls and grocery stores in the 80s, and I guess it all sold more of their pop?

RC got left out but I know a lot of people preferred that.

Then there was "New Coke", which was kind of gross and made a lot of Coke addicts mad so they brought back the original formula as "Coca Cola Classic."
        That Coca Cola experiment was bizarre. I think they soon found out the definition of messin with a great thing! It's like, "you have a gold mine that just keeps on giving and you want to do what???"

For me Coca Cola is the essence of what Warren Buffett believes in. A winning product that people continue to love, year after year, decade after decade. Sure tastes do change, as do diets, but Coca Cola is a wonder of the beverage world.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

That Coca Cola experiment was bizarre. I think they soon found out the definition of messin with a great thing! It's like, "you have a gold mine that just keeps on giving and you want to do what???"

For me Coca Cola is the essence of what Warren Buffett believes in. A winning product that people continue to love, year after year, decade after decade. Sure tastes do change, as do diets, but Coca Cola is a wonder of the beverage world.
          Remember when they tried to associate it with love, world peace, the hippie movement, and even Christmas in 70s commercials?

I'd like to buy the world a home
          And furnish it with love
          Grow apple trees and honey bees
          And snow white turtle doves…

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
          2021 Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by L.M. View Post

Remember when they tried to associate it with love, world peace, the hippie movement, and even Christmas in 70s commercials?

I'd like to buy the world a home
            And furnish it with love
            Grow apple trees and honey bees
            And snow white turtle doves…

I know...sometimes there s greatness in thought, and sometimes you wish you hadn't thought of something at all!

Comment

Working...
            X