No announcement yet.

Little Felt Things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

try this place, I have bought tons of felt mats from them.

They are out of canada.
    sigpic

Comment

Shoot forgot the link

http://www.hotzmats.com/

you can buy them blank with out hexes.

if you are interested you can contact him through email at his site or PM over at TMP

http://theminiaturespage.com/member/....mv?id=GreyONE
      sigpic

Comment

not sure if you are just looking for the material or just the things to place on your coasters.

The ones I have already have the felt at the bottom, got them at bed bath and beyond.
        sigpic

Comment

It doesn't need to be very big, and I'm thinking just four small patches would be cool.

I've got a custom chess board that has nothing under it. But I also have a wooden table I want to put it on.

I'm just lining the bottom of my chess board. Nothing major.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
            It doesn't need to be very big, and I'm thinking just four small patches would be cool.

I've got a custom chess board that has nothing under it. But I also have a wooden table I want to put it on.

I'm just lining the bottom of my chess board. Nothing major.
            Hey, Alastor...
            I don't have AIM so there's no other way to contact you.
            Why am I on probation?
            You sent me a notification about multiple nics or multiple log-ins, whatever; I have no idea what any of that is about. I have ONE ACCOUNT here under ONE name and that is all I have EVER had. I had no clue what my password was because I hadn't posted here in MONTHS and yeah, I still have the e-mail where I reset it. I can forward it to you.
            I don't know if you're digesting bad information or have me confused with someone else but if I'm to be punished for something, let's at least let it be for something I did.
            I know damn little about computers (I type with one finger and don't even know how to Cut and Paste) so I don't know if an IP means a single home or a neighborhood or even a city. MINE would be Montgomery Village, Maryland; I doubt you have any other IP's coming from there!
            I am ONE POSTER posting from ONE PLACE!
            My account at yahooanswers is ThomasF. You will see there that I have to ask questions about how to fix my browser, what are cookies, etc. I'm hardly someone posting thru some other computer.
            Why would I have asked for my password if I had other names to post with?

Comment

Chess, the war game I suck at.

Not sure how big your chess boar is.

you can buy a piece that measures 45x34 IN for 21.99 total which includes the shipping.

this is Earth Green

http://www.hotzmats.com/mat_2_green_5_fold2.html
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Bolt View Post
                Hey, Alastor...
                Not true. There's a Contact Us link at the bottom of the boards.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
                  Chess, the war game I suck at.

Not sure how big your chess boar is.

you can buy a piece that measures 45x34 IN for 21.99 total which includes the shipping.

this is Earth Green

http://www.hotzmats.com/mat_2_green_5_fold2.html
                  20 bucks for a piece of felt? No way.

Sides, I actually only need 4 square inches. One for each corner. I'ma go to Michael's tomorrow to get some and glue it on so I don't have to wait for snail mail.

And also to pick up chicks.

"Hey, baby. Want to see my pieces?"

Comment

Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
                    OR you could just make some felt coasters.

**Viewer warning/advisary** It's a Martha Stuart site.

sigpic
                    Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Sides, I actually only need 4 square inches. One for each corner. I'ma go to Michael's tomorrow to get some and glue it on so I don't have to wait for snail mail.

ah

I bought some stuff like that for a cabinet, they only came in the color tan.

They have a stick adhesive. they are about 22 mm, they came in a pack for about 4 bucks or so.

Got them at Home Depot, I think they are near the door hinge area. they are about 5mm in thickness.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Bolt View Post
                        Hey, Alastor...
                        Why am I on probation?
                        You sent me a notification about multiple nics or multiple log-ins, whatever; I have no idea what any of that is about. I have ONE ACCOUNT here under ONE name and that is all I have EVER had. I had no clue what my password was because I hadn't posted here in MONTHS and yeah, I still have the e-mail where I reset it. I can forward it to you.
                        I don't know if you're digesting bad information or have me confused with someone else but if I'm to be punished for something, let's at least let it be for something I did.
                        I know damn little about computers (I type with one finger and don't even know how to Cut and Paste) so I don't know if an IP means a single home or a neighborhood or even a city. MINE would be Montgomery Village, Maryland; I doubt you have any other IP's coming from there!
                        I am ONE POSTER posting from ONE PLACE!
                        My account at yahooanswers is ThomasF. You will see there that I have to ask questions about how to fix my browser, what are cookies, etc. I'm hardly someone posting thru some other computer.
                        Why would I have asked for my password if I had other names to post with?
                        My name is Butrous Butrous Gali the 4th, and it very much pleases me to inform you...okay sorry I can't continue without hysterical laughter. I'm pretty sure that it's easy as pie for Alastor and the other mods to see the IP addresses of any accounts (considering that most commercial forums do the same) so if they see multiple accounts coming from the same IP, someone acting computer illiterate isn't going to fool them.
                        Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

Haha, followed that link in your sig and happened upon this gem of a quote from our very own Alastor:

Originally posted by Alastor
                          Sometimes you people truly frighten me.
                          What made me laugh is that I could totally see Alastor posting that here on any given topic in this forum as well, and it being as well suited for the discussion as it was in that particular *ahem* discussion about saws and stuff (Alastor knows to what I am referring lol).
                          Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

What does he mean

"you people"
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
                              What does he mean

"you people"
                              Goons. And gunes. And some Tramps.

I've also said it here however. And yeah, it was just as true on this board as that other one.

Comment

The title of this thread does not accurately portray the topic.

This is very much not what I expected this thread to be about. I want my money back.

Comment

Working...
                                X