Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo McSmashie, Gettin Tatted Tomorrow Morning

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Broncoace67 View Post
    Great tattoo. Reminds of the t-shirt I'm wearing right now, with the Bronco runnin with the ball, teeth bared. I've thought about havin that done sometim as well.

    Here's my current Bronco work. Hope the link works.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

    I'm gonna have this made into a half sleeve. Lookin for ideas for an armband piece for the bottom of it, if anybody has any ideas.
    Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
    How you feeling bud? I hope the healing is going well!
    Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    I like that man... you oughta get the other two logos incorporated somewhere in there too
    Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
    Hell yes that is awesome! I cant wait to get my Broncos tattoo! I will be getting the horse head logo a week from tomorrow if the artist can get me in.

    I have the Avalanche logo on the side of my left arm, the Broncos logo will go on my left forearm.

    It will be epic!

    Your tat is awesome and well done!
    Thanks you guys!!!!! Im in the process of posting the pics right now, stay tuned!!!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      Heres the new work

      Its obviously fresh and kinda still a lil lubed with aquafor so the pics dont really do it justice but just wanted to give every1 a quick peek.













      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        things you never want to hear while getting a tattoo

        "Oops"

        "uh-oh"

        "We can fix that"
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
          things you never want to hear while getting a tattoo

          "Oops"

          "uh-oh"

          "We can fix that"
          And damn not again.
          sigpic
          Thanks Blondie for the Sig

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
            things you never want to hear while getting a tattoo

            "Oops"

            "uh-oh"

            "We can fix that"
            lol, well good thing I didnt hear any of those!!!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              Nothing quite like the feeling of a fresh tat... Really making me want to hurry up and get mine fully designed and the money for it lol
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

              sigpic
              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                Nothing quite like the feeling of a fresh tat... Really making me want to hurry up and get mine fully designed and the money for it lol
                Yea, it was well worth it, its looking even better today, I should have waited till today to take and post pics cause there is a lot less swelling/bleeding and glossy glare due to the aquaphor I have on it in the pics I posted in order to try and improve the healing process, McSmashie of all dudes knows what im speaking of, I woke up this morning looked at it (and boy is it sore) and said man I have a great artist, Its like I told Smash, I will never use anybody else.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
                  Yea, it was well worth it, its looking even better today, I should have waited till today to take and post pics cause there is a lot less swelling/bleeding and glossy glare due to the aquaphor I have on it in the pics I posted in order to try and improve the healing process, McSmashie of all dudes knows what im speaking of, I woke up this morning looked at it (and boy is it sore) and said man I have a great artist, Its like I told Smash, I will never use anybody else.
                  Yeh, I know it is fun to post pics ASAP, but it never looks like it is going to look like when it heals.

                  I tend to puff up where Im tattooed and it distorts the image. Add in the blood and scabbing, it just never looks that same.

                  I get it through, TKH. Cant wait to see the healed pics!
                  sigpic

                  I adopt andrewmlb.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
                    Yeh, I know it is fun to post pics ASAP, but it never looks like it is going to look like when it heals.

                    I tend to puff up where Im tattooed and it distorts the image. Add in the blood and scabbing, it just never looks that same.

                    I get it through, TKH. Cant wait to see the healed pics!
                    Yea I will have to definitley get on that, overall I think he did a great job blending clolors, it also makes the Broncos tat itself stand out even more which I really like, now time to start working on the left side of my leg, I am doing an Arizona Diamondback snake holding a baseball bat, my guy is gonna draw it from scratch just like he did my Bronco tat, should be worth it, I know you of all people enjoy good tattoo work.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Here are some day after pics, still a little swollen an discolored but looks better













                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Listening to the game on 850 KOA right now cuz I couldn't afford the ticket this year and thought I would check in.

                        Your new work looks great. What is the mic for? Just curious.
                        :go: sigpic
                        IF McD wins us a Superbowl, I'll THINK about not hating him, maybe.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Broncoace67 View Post
                          Listening to the game on 850 KOA right now cuz I couldn't afford the ticket this year and thought I would check in.

                          Your new work looks great. What is the mic for? Just curious.
                          check the webcite under my screename, it will explain it all
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Looks tight, tkh! :salute!:

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Looks awesome man.

                              :salute!:
                              sigpic
                              Thanks Blondie for the Sig

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                                Looks tight, tkh! :salute!:
                                Thanks Jet, appreciate it.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X