X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thatkidhunt
    replied
    Originally posted by Biggregb View Post
    Nice piece Kid! I dig how your bronco has a tat of the logo, thats ill.
    Thanks buddy!! I thought that would be a nice touch too

Leave a comment:

• Biggregb
    replied
    Nice piece Kid! I dig how your bronco has a tat of the logo, thats ill.

Leave a comment:

• thatkidhunt
    replied
    Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
    Yeh, I know it is fun to post pics ASAP, but it never looks like it is going to look like when it heals.

I tend to puff up where Im tattooed and it distorts the image. Add in the blood and scabbing, it just never looks that same.

I get it through, TKH. Cant wait to see the healed pics!
    It looks better everyday that it heals up, Im still keeping the aquafor on it after im done with work (granite countertops). I was surprised I didnt feel much pain from it at all today at work and I had about 3-4 hours worth of work done.

Leave a comment:

• thatkidhunt
    replied
    Originally posted by *Atwater* View Post
    Looks awesome man.

:salute!:
    Thanks my friend, I appreciate that

Leave a comment:

• thatkidhunt
    replied
    Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
    Looks tight, tkh! :salute!:
    Thanks Jet, appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• *Atwater*
    replied
    Looks awesome man.

:salute!:

Leave a comment:

• jetrazor74
    replied
    Looks tight, tkh! :salute!:

Leave a comment:

• thatkidhunt
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoace67 View Post
    Listening to the game on 850 KOA right now cuz I couldn't afford the ticket this year and thought I would check in.

Your new work looks great. What is the mic for? Just curious.
    check the webcite under my screename, it will explain it all

Leave a comment:

• Broncoace67
    replied
    Listening to the game on 850 KOA right now cuz I couldn't afford the ticket this year and thought I would check in.

Your new work looks great. What is the mic for? Just curious.

Leave a comment:

• thatkidhunt
    replied
    Here are some day after pics, still a little swollen an discolored but looks better

Leave a comment:

• thatkidhunt
    replied
    Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
    Yeh, I know it is fun to post pics ASAP, but it never looks like it is going to look like when it heals.

I tend to puff up where Im tattooed and it distorts the image. Add in the blood and scabbing, it just never looks that same.

Yea I will have to definitley get on that, overall I think he did a great job blending clolors, it also makes the Broncos tat itself stand out even more which I really like, now time to start working on the left side of my leg, I am doing an Arizona Diamondback snake holding a baseball bat, my guy is gonna draw it from scratch just like he did my Bronco tat, should be worth it, I know you of all people enjoy good tattoo work.

Leave a comment:

• McSmashie
    replied
    Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
    Yea, it was well worth it, its looking even better today, I should have waited till today to take and post pics cause there is a lot less swelling/bleeding and glossy glare due to the aquaphor I have on it in the pics I posted in order to try and improve the healing process, McSmashie of all dudes knows what im speaking of, I woke up this morning looked at it (and boy is it sore) and said man I have a great artist, Its like I told Smash, I will never use anybody else.

Leave a comment:

• thatkidhunt
    replied
    Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    Nothing quite like the feeling of a fresh tat... Really making me want to hurry up and get mine fully designed and the money for it lol
    Yea, it was well worth it, its looking even better today, I should have waited till today to take and post pics cause there is a lot less swelling/bleeding and glossy glare due to the aquaphor I have on it in the pics I posted in order to try and improve the healing process, McSmashie of all dudes knows what im speaking of, I woke up this morning looked at it (and boy is it sore) and said man I have a great artist, Its like I told Smash, I will never use anybody else.

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Nothing quite like the feeling of a fresh tat... Really making me want to hurry up and get mine fully designed and the money for it lol

Leave a comment:

• thatkidhunt
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
    things you never want to hear while getting a tattoo

"Oops"

"uh-oh"

"We can fix that"
    lol, well good thing I didnt hear any of those!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X