Yo McSmashie, Gettin Tatted Tomorrow Morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo McSmashie, Gettin Tatted Tomorrow Morning

Many of you have seen my Broncos Tat that I have, I have posted many pics and if you cant recall, McSmashie was nice enough to add it into the background of my signature.

Well Smash, im gettin some more work done tomorrow morning, its mostly going to be a lot of fill in round the (sleeve, or sock since its my leg) tats that I have, I will post pics ASAP.

I posted this cause I knew my boy McSmash would be interested, btw you guys should check out his tats, they are sweet!!

Just in case you havent seen my Broncos Tat before here is a pic of it

sigpic

That's an awesome tat man... I'm planning on getting mine soon, the standing horse with the words "as diehard as they come" around it
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

I have been thinking of getting a tattoo. Just don't want it to be a mistake down the road.

Thought about one of these

sigpic

Comment

Good luck tomorrow TKH! Eat plenty to keep the blood sugar up and be sure to post pics for us!
        sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by McSmashie View Post
          Good luck tomorrow TKH! Eat plenty to keep the blood sugar up and be sure to post pics for us!
          I will, and am also limiting myself to just a few beers tonight so that I wont bleed as much, had a pretty full meal for dinner tonight, so Im thinking all should be well, I will post the pics as soon as I can get my digital camera to work.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
            That's an awesome tat man... I'm planning on getting mine soon, the standing horse with the words "as diehard as they come" around it

Thanks man, it should look even better tomorrow!!
            sigpic

Comment

good luck tkh!

Can't wait to see what you got!

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                good luck tkh!

Can't wait to see what you got!
                Thanks Jet, all went well, my leg is on fire, I have it all seran wrapped up right now so once i take it off and put some Aquafor on it and give it a little time to heal up I will get my girls Digital Camera and post pics for all to see, I had work done all around the Bronco Tat itself as well as my Microphone on the front part of my leg, stay tuned
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
                  I have been thinking of getting a tattoo. Just don't want it to be a mistake down the road.

Thats neat, my boss has this framed in his office along with others like that. I forgot what he said they meant tho?

Comment

Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
                    Many of you have seen my Broncos Tat that I have, I have posted many pics and if you cant recall, McSmashie was nice enough to add it into the background of my signature.

Well Smash, im gettin some more work done tomorrow morning, its mostly going to be a lot of fill in round the (sleeve, or sock since its my leg) tats that I have, I will post pics ASAP.

I posted this cause I knew my boy McSmash would be interested, btw you guys should check out his tats, they are sweet!!

now you have me thinking i will tattoo my lower legs like the home vertical striped socks!
                    I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
                      now you have me thinking i will tattoo my lower legs like the home vertical striped socks!
                      CP if you do!
                      sigpic

Comment

Great tattoo. Reminds of the t-shirt I'm wearing right now, with the Bronco runnin with the ball, teeth bared. I've thought about havin that done sometim as well.

Here's my current Bronco work. Hope the link works.
                        http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

I'm gonna have this made into a half sleeve. Lookin for ideas for an armband piece for the bottom of it, if anybody has any ideas.
                        :go: sigpic
                        IF McD wins us a Superbowl, I'll THINK about not hating him, maybe.

Comment

Thanks Jet, all went well, my leg is on fire, I have it all seran wrapped up right now so once i take it off and put some Aquafor on it and give it a little time to heal up I will get my girls Digital Camera and post pics for all to see, I had work done all around the Bronco Tat itself as well as my Microphone on the front part of my leg, stay tuned
                          How you feeling bud? I hope the healing is going well!
                          sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoace67 View Post
                            Great tattoo. Reminds of the t-shirt I'm wearing right now, with the Bronco runnin with the ball, teeth bared. I've thought about havin that done sometim as well.

Here's my current Bronco work. Hope the link works.
                            http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

I'm gonna have this made into a half sleeve. Lookin for ideas for an armband piece for the bottom of it, if anybody has any ideas.
                            I like that man... you oughta get the other two logos incorporated somewhere in there too
                            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                            Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Hell yes that is awesome! I cant wait to get my Broncos tattoo! I will be getting the horse head logo a week from tomorrow if the artist can get me in.

I have the Avalanche logo on the side of my left arm, the Broncos logo will go on my left forearm.

It will be epic!

Your tat is awesome and well done!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                              Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                              Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                              Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                              I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X