Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets show off our Christamas lights.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lets show off our Christamas lights.

    Its that time of year and I love to decorate the outside of my house.
    The problem is I don't know how to post them anymore. So if you have pics post em here. Then teach me how you do it.
    Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

  • #2
    do you have a digital camera? dl them to your comp...then get an account at photobucket or another pic hosting site and dl them there and post them here...hard to give directions without knowing how much you know

    here are pics of a house in my neighborhood, seriously...impressive huh?

    Comment


    • #3
      seriouslyits notmine..but it'sathoughtlol

      I use http://photobucket.com/

      I spelt DITTO wrong the first time and had to start over.
      ....sigh....

      Comment


      • #4


        Picture was taken at 6:45 tonight.
        Last edited by 16milehigh87; 12-06-2009, 08:54 PM.
        Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

        Comment


        • #5


          The little Christmas train I made out of plywood this year and hand painted with craft paint.
          Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            That is Awesome, Rev!!! you made that train?

            I don't have an artistic bone in my body!!!

            Comment


            • #7


              "Good news is that I truly out did myself this year with my Christmas decorations. The bad news is that I had to take him down after 2 days. I had more people come screaming up to my house than ever. Great stories. But two things made me take it down.

              First, the cops advised me that it would cause traffic accidents as they almost wrecked when they drove by.

              Second, a 55 year old lady grabbed the 75 pound ladder almost killed herself putting it against my house and didn't realize it was fake until she climbed to the top (she was not happy). By the way, she was one of many people who attempted to do that. My yard couldn't take it either. I have more than a few tire tracks where people literally drove up my yard.
              Administrator

              Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

              Lupus Awareness Month

              "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Peanut View Post


                "Good news is that I truly out did myself this year with my Christmas decorations. The bad news is that I had to take him down after 2 days. I had more people come screaming up to my house than ever. Great stories. But two things made me take it down.

                First, the cops advised me that it would cause traffic accidents as they almost wrecked when they drove by.

                Second, a 55 year old lady grabbed the 75 pound ladder almost killed herself putting it against my house and didn't realize it was fake until she climbed to the top (she was not happy). By the way, she was one of many people who attempted to do that. My yard couldn't take it either. I have more than a few tire tracks where people literally drove up my yard.
                Are you kidding me ?




                .

                May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                  That is Awesome, Rev!!! you made that train?

                  I don't have an artistic bone in my body!!!
                  Yes I did it took 3 days to do it.
                  Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Peanut View Post


                    "Good news is that I truly out did myself this year with my Christmas decorations. The bad news is that I had to take him down after 2 days. I had more people come screaming up to my house than ever. Great stories. But two things made me take it down.

                    First, the cops advised me that it would cause traffic accidents as they almost wrecked when they drove by.

                    Second, a 55 year old lady grabbed the 75 pound ladder almost killed herself putting it against my house and didn't realize it was fake until she climbed to the top (she was not happy). By the way, she was one of many people who attempted to do that. My yard couldn't take it either. I have more than a few tire tracks where people literally drove up my yard.
                    No way. This is from an email or something, right? Did you really do that? If so, then I say AWESOME!!!! Cuz i'm so stealing this idea!!!

                    Originally posted by 16milehigh87 View Post
                    Yes I did it took 3 days to do it.
                    Kudos to you, man!!! I love it!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan View Post
                      Are you kidding me ?


                      .
                      Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                      No way. This is from an email or something, right? Did you really do that? If so, then I say AWESOME!!!! Cuz i'm so stealing this idea!!!
                      Yeah, it's from an e-mail. Thought it was so funny. Sorry I didn't state that in the first post.
                      Administrator

                      Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

                      Lupus Awareness Month

                      "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                        Yeah, it's from an e-mail. Thought it was so funny. Sorry I didn't state that in the first post.
                        Its still hillarious. Thanks for posting it.
                        Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
                          I use http://photobucket.com/

                          I spelt DITTO wrong the first time and had to start over.
                          ....sigh....
                          <--- DITTO

                          That is HILARIOUS!!

                          I'll have to post our house when I get home tonight.

                          Love the train 16!
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            So this is how my dad decorates his tree:




                            Brock you like a hurricane!
                            sigpic
                            Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Fargo View Post
                              So this is how my dad decorates his tree:




                              That's like a joke tree, right?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X