Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Passenger tries to blow up jet landing in Detroit (link)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passenger tries to blow up jet landing in Detroit (link)

Thank God he wasn't successful. What a holiday tragedy that would have been.

http://www.sphere.com/nation/article...light/19294161

I know thats my hometown, saw it on the news.
    The guy said it's on behalf of Al qhida(however you spell it)
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

if i were on that plane and was one of the passengers trying to contain that guy i'm not sure how i would not get him in a choke hold and squeeze until the life drained out of him...would i go to jail for that? because i'd be damned if i gave him the opportunity to try that crap again

Comment

In defense of life

Originally posted by Apoc13 View Post
        if i were on that plane and was one of the passengers trying to contain that guy i'm not sure how i would not get him in a choke hold and squeeze until the life drained out of him...would i go to jail for that? because i'd be damned if i gave him the opportunity to try that crap again
        I can't see how you would even be charged. You would have saved the lives of almost 300 people on the plane and who knows how many on the ground. You'd have the ACLU crying in their cereal, but who really cares? Send his sorry remains back to Nigeria. We wouldn't want him interred here in the USA.

Comment

Get the turbo-deusch who tried this ****, handcuff him in an empty airplane and have the pilot eject, that way he gets what he wants.. What a joke.

Comment

See here's the thing when your on the plane that doesn't hit you.
            Your mind doesn't say get up in put him in a choke,mainly because you never know if the bomb is a dud. The only way you could get him is if he's back is facing you.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I would be that passenger too. If it was me, I would risk my life to save others. Plain and simple. I wouldn't give a damn about worrying about going to jail because it just wouldn't happen.

Please.

Anyone that wants to pull some crap like this deserves to be put down no matter how it's done.

I was on a flight last year from Tampa to Atlanta that had a very seriously suspicious person that I kept an eye on the entire time. Nothing happened but I was ready.
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Passenger tries to blow up jet landing in Detroit
                That's a blatant lie. I did not go to Detroit and no one tried to blow me up. Just wanted to clear that up.

Comment

Working...
                X