A New year.....A fresh Start....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New year.....A fresh Start....

As we turn the page on 2009 we can pause for a moment and reflect on the year that has just passed. The amazing memories, the laughs, the tears and the heartache...but after that moment, it's time to start writting the story of 2010. We can't go back and change or "Re-live" any of it. In a few years, you will only remember a few "highlights" from that year anyway.

We have a fresh start. Nobody here has felt pain in 2010. Nobody here has had their heart broken in 2010. The pages are blank. It is unwritten. It is a mystery to all. Grab the pen and make it yours.

Daniel Vigil
    Legendary30
    sigpic

For starters, it's great to have you here!

:dance:
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I just shaved my beard off to start the 2010 freshly shaven

My resolution is to spend more time w my family, and to lose 30 lbs.

Tonight my wife and I are going to watch some movies, sip champagne, then watch the ball drop. Oh the exciting life for parents of a two year old.

Hopefully if we have jobs this year we will try and have another child too but that is our resolution together.
      sigpic
      The Bronco fan pledge;
      I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
      I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
      I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
      I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
      Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post
        As we turn the page on 2009 we can pause for a moment and reflect on the year that has just passed. The amazing memories, the laughs, the tears and the heartache...but after that moment, it's time to start writting the story of 2010. We can't go back and change or "Re-live" any of it. In a few years, you will only remember a few "highlights" from that year anyway.

We have a fresh start. Nobody here has felt pain in 2010. Nobody here has had their heart broken in 2010. The pages are blank. It is unwritten. It is a mystery to all. Grab the pen and make it yours.

Daniel Vigil
        Legendary30
        That's very true.

I kind of do that for each day of my life.

Good to see you, Daniel.
        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I need a good 2010. I enjoyed 2009, especially academically. I hope it translates over...

Comment

Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
            I just shaved my beard off to start the 2010 freshly shaven

My resolution is to spend more time w my family, and to lose 30 lbs.

Tonight my wife and I are going to watch some movies, sip champagne, then watch the ball drop. Oh the exciting life for parents of a two year old.

Hopefully if we have jobs this year we will try and have another child too but that is our resolution together.
            Man good for you, much respect for being a parent and best of luck in your goals.

Remember

"Let us be of good cheer, remembering that the misfortunes hardest to bear are those which will never happen."
            sigpic

Champ Bailey in 2005
            30 times thrown at, 10 interceptions, 10 receptions, 10 incompletions

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
              I need a good 2010. I enjoyed 2009, especially academically. I hope it translates over...
              Ditto bro. My work ethic, which isnt great to begin with, always seems to lose momentum after winter break.

I need to hit the gym more and get back into shape as well. Thats basically my only resolution.
              A book I wrote

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlueCrew View Post
                Man good for you, much respect for being a parent and best of luck in your goals.

Remember

"Let us be of good cheer, remembering that the misfortunes hardest to bear are those which will never happen."
                Thanks for the kind words.
                sigpic
                The Bronco fan pledge;
                I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Happiness isn't just going to fall into our laps. We have to go out and get it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary30 View Post

Daniel Vigil
                    Legendary30
                    Nicely put!!
                    So long 2009...........hello 2010!
                    sigpic

Comment

To one and all......

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

......Hope 0'10 is your best year ever!!!

Comment

I would really like it if 2010 was good for me. In every way possible.

Dont know about a resolution. Dont usually make one. I might this time.

Its also the dawning of a whole new decade.
                        LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                        Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

I'm not sorry to see 2009 gone. It was an awful year for me in most regards, so I'm definitely ready to start over.

My resolution: Tell people when they hurt me instead of bottling it/not being such a doormat.
                          I don't have much of a problem going to the gym because that's what I do when I'm frustrated and there's one right on my college campus but definitely good luck to everyone on their resolutions!

I rely on myself, just making sure that was clear. I'm not in need of your crutches. I've faced all my fears. And I want what I knew I could have. Life is not a monster, make the best of what you have.

Comment

About a day into the new year, and I've already fallen down the stairs.

This is gunna be a bad yearrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by housemouse View Post
                              About a day into the new year, and I've already fallen down the stairs.

This is gunna be a bad yearrrrrrrrrrrrr
                              Ouchhh. I fell down mine (the entire case minus one step) the other day and my mom said "what are you doing?" I wasn't sure how I was supposed to respond to that...

I rely on myself, just making sure that was clear. I'm not in need of your crutches. I've faced all my fears. And I want what I knew I could have. Life is not a monster, make the best of what you have.

Comment

Working...
                              X