Trading in a car and I feel bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading in a car and I feel bad

I'm trading in my 2006 Jeep Commander Khaki Green color with 69,900 miles for a 2010 Jeep Patriot Bronco Blue with 14.

I actually feel bad like I'm breaking up with a girl or something lol.

The Commander is starting to need some much needed tlc, new brakes, rotors, and she keeps stalling and it takes three turns till it goes...

While this new car would be
    A. Brand new
    B. only $30 more than my current payment
    C. 4 X 4
    D. Broncos Blue

Has anyone else felt bad about trading or selling a vehicle....
    sigpic
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

I have a Broncos tie in to my car I purchased. I bought my car from John Elway Honda (before they became Go Honda). She is a 1998 Black Honda Civic EX Coupe. She had 30,000 on her when I bought her on December 5th, 2000. When I bought her, the dealership gave me a free John Elway autographed football! I was ecstatic, because I didn't know they did that when you bought a car from them! She now has 168,000 on her and we have been through a lot. 3 accidents (only 1 which was my fault), a few speeding tickets, and a lot of repairs too. I have a feeling that within the next 20,000-30,000 I will have to replace her. She has been through a lot and keeps on trucking! My family and friends don't know why I keep driving her. It will be a sad day when I have to let her go. I love that car!

I feel your pain fellow Broncoholic!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Yeah I remember when I turned in my first wife I felt kinda bad. But my new one works just fine! :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
        I have a Broncos tie in to my car I purchased. I bought my car from John Elway Honda (before they became Go Honda). She is a 1998 Black Honda Civic EX Coupe. She had 30,000 on her when I bought her on December 5th, 2000. When I bought her, the dealership gave me a free John Elway autographed football! I was ecstatic, because I didn't know they did that when you bought a car from them! She now has 168,000 on her and we have been through a lot. 3 accidents (only 1 which was my fault), a few speeding tickets, and a lot of repairs too. I have a feeling that within the next 20,000-30,000 I will have to replace her. She has been through a lot and keeps on trucking! My family and friends don't know why I keep driving her. It will be a sad day when I have to let her go. I love that car!

I feel your pain fellow Broncoholic!!
        Well don't trade the ball in with her!!!
        sigpic
        The Bronco fan pledge;
        I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
        I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
        I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
        I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
        Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Working...
        X