Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Think Someone Messed up on the Headers.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I Think Someone Messed up on the Headers.

    Did anyone else notice this?



    Looks like a Raider fan to me?

    Also can someone explain to me what is going on in this picture?



    He appears to be eating a bagel?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Brancos View Post
    Did anyone else notice this?



    Looks like a Raider fan to me?

    Also can someone explain to me what is going on in this picture?



    He appears to be eating a bagel?
    Well I noticed it, but I didn't want to say anything.

    Magnificent job with the bagel. Hahahahah!!
    Brock you like a hurricane!
    sigpic
    Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Fargo View Post
      Well I noticed it, but I didn't want to say anything.

      Magnificent job with the bagel. Hahahahah!!
      Lol thanks. I wanted to make it so the other guy is blowing up a balloon but I didn't.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Brancos View Post
        Lol thanks. I wanted to make it so the other guy is blowing up a balloon but I didn't.
        That has to be the best take on the photos I've seen in a while.
        Brock you like a hurricane!
        sigpic
        Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Fargo View Post
          That has to be the best take on the photos I've seen in a while.
          It came out better than I thought it would. I am not very good with Photoshop though.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Brancos View Post
            It came out better than I thought it would. I am not very good with Photoshop though.
            I usually do that on paint and it looks terrible. I have photoshop though.

            Brock you like a hurricane!
            sigpic
            Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

            Comment


            • #7
              Bagels suck.



















              Yea, I said it, wanted to in the Bread thread but chickened out.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Fargo View Post
                I usually do that on paint and it looks terrible. I have photoshop though.

                Your gonna get an IP for giving Alastors avatar steroids, those are illegal Meeeeestah Fargo!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Fargo View Post
                  I usually do that on paint and it looks terrible. I have photoshop though.

                  You are good at using Paint. You probably make better looking things with Paint than I do with Photoshop.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
                    Bagels suck.



                    Yea, I said it, wanted to in the Bread thread but chickened out.
                    Sir, bagels do not suck.

                    Originally posted by Brancos View Post
                    You are good at using Paint. You probably make better looking things with Paint than I do with Photoshop.
                    Not a chance. You nailed those two pretty nicely.
                    Brock you like a hurricane!
                    sigpic
                    Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Fargo View Post
                      Sir, bagels do not suck.
                      okay okay, your right, they absolutley do not suck, BUT do fail in comparsion with the chicken wing. Especially the chicken wing, on a string.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
                        okay okay, your right, they absolutley do not suck, BUT do fail in comparsion with the chicken wing. Especially the chicken wing, on a string.
                        This is true. Chicken wings are delicious.
                        Brock you like a hurricane!
                        sigpic
                        Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Fargo View Post
                          This is true. Chicken wings are delicious.
                          In every way.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Do they still have that 8 year old kid that has teeth like in Nosferatu up there?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by sneakers View Post
                              Do they still have that 8 year old kid that has teeth like in Nosferatu up there?
                              Here he is:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X