Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Your Color?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What's Your Color?

    In a continuous effort to support and recognize breast cancer awareness, facebook has all the ladies stating their bra color in a simple color only status post. It has people asking and wondering why.

    What a great way to continue the efforts!

    My wife today ---> Black

    EDIT: Since a majority of us are male, we can remain with the spirit of the cause and either post our wife/girlfriend's bra color or your own T-Shirt color.
    Last edited by BroncoManiac_69; 01-07-2010, 09:51 PM.
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

    sigpic

  • #2
    Orange is my color. You know why.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
      In a continuous effort to support and recognize breast cancer awareness, facebook has all the ladies stating their bra color in a simple color only status post. It has people asking and wondering why.

      What a great way to continue the efforts!

      My wife today ---> Black
      I was wondering what that was all about. At least the ladies had fun laughing at all of us guys when we were trying to figure out what the hell they were talking about.
      sigpic

      Adopted Posters:
      Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
      Adopted By:
      Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
      Broncbeat

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
        I was wondering what that was all about. At least the ladies had fun laughing at all of us guys when we were trying to figure out what the hell they were talking about.
        I wondered what the heck at first too but saw an explanation and it all made sense.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          It's pretty funny because guys naturally have pretty creative minds. Once women start hinting at the color or details of their bras or underwear, it's all over.

          I've seen some pretty friggin hilarious comments today.

          Comment


          • #6
            Oh gawd! I should have read the thread.

            I don't wear a bra! Forrrealllll

            Comment


            • #7
              blue shirt

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                Oh gawd! I should have read the thread.

                I don't wear a bra! Forrrealllll
                :doh:

                Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
                blue shirt
                I just edited the OP for us guys to participate with this serious cause by having options of our own shirt color or wife/girlfriend bra color.

                It's OK to have fun and laugh about the thread while we remember and take serious the matter at hand.
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Peach...a hue of orange.
                  Administrator

                  Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

                  Lupus Awareness Month

                  "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by // / yardo View Post
                    It's pretty funny because guys naturally have pretty creative minds. Once women start hinting at the color or details of their bras or underwear, it's all over.

                    I've seen some pretty friggin hilarious comments today.
                    Me too, the one that really makes my imagination run though is "nude"
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Gray

                      ......
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Chidoze View Post
                        Me too, the one that really makes my imagination run though is "nude"
                        I saw a lot of those!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                          Peach...a hue of orange.
                          Raaawerrr. How you doin?



                          Blue shirt

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I couldn't figure it out either until I finally got the memo!:doh:

                            But one of my friends has this as their status:

                            URGENT! FACEBOOK VIRUS ALERT. An email recently went out to women asking them to post the color of their BRA. THIS IS A VIRUS. To fix it, you must remove your bra, then go to Settings> Enable Webcam> Record Movie. Please repost to your status message.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by KatieElway7 View Post
                              I couldn't figure it out either until I finally got the memo!:doh:

                              But one of my friends has this as their status:

                              URGENT! FACEBOOK VIRUS ALERT. An email recently went out to women asking them to post the color of their BRA. THIS IS A VIRUS. To fix it, you must remove your bra, then go to Settings> Enable Webcam> Record Movie. Please repost to your status message.



                              That is some funny stuff right there.
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X