The Official: LAME THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
    Welker tore his ACL and MCL he defintiley is out today, and for the rest of the season, surgery and thearpy yet to come, poor Wes.
    Yeah. My daughter, the Pats fan, didn't see his name on the list so she got hopeful. So, I had to look.

And, I can't hear too good with my left ear. I keep hearing...get him! get him!!....what are you doing!?!

Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
      Yeah. My daughter, the Pats fan, didn't see his name on the list so she got hopeful. So, I had to look.

And, I can't hear too good with my left ear. I keep hearing...get him! get him!!....what are you doing!?!

I hear there are some good adoption agencies in the Baltimore area, do whats right Peanut do whats right!!!!

I kid, I kid.
      sigpic

Comment

Look at all the lonely lamers!
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Finally a place for me to feel at home.
          sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

The most exciting thing I did yesterday was... I don't know. I didn't do anything yesterday. The day before that I mowed the back lawn.
            Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
            sigpic

Comment

I swear, If I see one more thread titled "Official" I'm going to throw myself in front of the next passing bus. :brick:
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

the most exciting thing i did this weekend was get ready for the broncos playoff game!!! then i remembered how we finished the season ..........

Comment

Working...
                X