Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Google Chrome

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Google Chrome

    I just installed this on my laptop, and its amazing. Way better than Firefox, IE, Opera, Safari, and any other. Way faster. Better than advertised.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
    I just installed this on my laptop, and its amazing. Way better than Firefox, IE, Opera, Safari, and any other. Way faster. Better than advertised.
    Chrome is my browser of choice as well. I love it because its so CLEAN. It may not be as "customizable" as Firefox, but it doesn't have to be because it's already everything that I need.
    sigpic

    Hooray, beer!

    Comment


    • #3
      Perhaps my favorite feature:



      It always shows your 8 top visited sites when you open the browser. That way from there, I can just open everything I need, snap snap snap
      sigpic

      Hooray, beer!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
        Perhaps my favorite feature:



        It always shows your 8 top visited sites when you open the browser. That way from there, I can just open everything I need, snap snap snap
        the background you have on that page looks awesome, how did you get it to do that?... Also, nice to see another friday night lights fan!

        EDIT: nvm, i just realized it comes with your theme...
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

        sigpic
        Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

        Comment


        • #5
          Does it have an ad blocker like firefox? If it does, I think I might switch.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
            Does it have an ad blocker like firefox? If it does, I think I might switch.
            It does indeed and its completely in teh background!
            sigpic

            Hooray, beer!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
              the background you have on that page looks awesome, how did you get it to do that?... Also, nice to see another friday night lights fan!

              EDIT: nvm, i just realized it comes with your theme...
              Its just a chrome theme. looks sweet eh?

              Yeah I love FNL. 4th season is good, but its kinda all over the place. Might be the last season.
              sigpic

              Hooray, beer!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                It does indeed and its completely in teh background!
                I think I just peed my pants.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
                  I think I just peed my pants.
                  Um...cool...Hey, I'm gonna...go..
                  sigpic

                  Hooray, beer!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                    Its just a chrome theme. looks sweet eh?

                    Yeah I love FNL. 4th season is good, but its kinda all over the place. Might be the last season.
                    unfortunately i've either got to wait for it to hit nbc, or find a friend nice enough to download the season for me when it's finished (my internet has limitations on how much bandwidth i can use per month)... i've read that it's been renewed for a season 5 under the same method direct tv first, nbc later... anyways, back on topic... I love google chrome, it's not always asking me to install plugins that should have come with it lol
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                    sigpic
                    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                      Um...cool...Hey, I'm gonna...go..
                      Come back Cory!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'll have to try this out soon..

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Some people eat bagels

                          It's not even chrome... False advertising.

                          :go:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I am actually quite fond of Google Chrome...

                            I usually could care less about my browser and settle for the normal internet
                            explorer on the computer, but Google Chrome is quite nice.
                            Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

                            ^^^Get used to it.^^^

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The only real thing wrong with chrome is that it uses more recourses then other Browsers. As in it takes up more ram. But if you have a ton it doesn't really matter anyway. I've been using Chrome for about a year. And I used to be a FF guy. So I'm kinda picky. And I love it. If you go to bad sites though beware
                              sigpic
                              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X