• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You might be Mexican if...

Inspired by the redneck thread.

#1. If you can run, swim or play soccer in chanclas,
    you've gotta be a mexican.

#2. If you don't have a bank, but rather keep your money rolled up in a cookie jar, you must be a mexican.

#3. If you can fit 4 riders on the bench seat of a pickup you must be a mexican.

#4. If your late tio left you a van and you turned it into a taco truck, you must be a mexican.

#5. If that same tio left you a lawnmower and a weed wacker and instead you started a landscaping business, well, yer still a mexican.

#6. If you save the points from the back of a kool-aid packet, damn...yer a mexican!

#7. If you get pulled over by a cop or get a phone call from a collector and you suddenly forget how to speak english, yer a mexican.

#8. If you have a family member that has personally seen the LeChusa or heard the cries of the Llorrona .MEXICAN!!!!

#9. If you have ever hurt yourself and your mom rubbed the area chanting, "Sana Sana, COLITA de Rana", then yer a Mexican

#10. If you're dad constantly mixes up the pronunciation of "Ch" and "SH" then yer a mexican. (example: Cherry becomes Sherry and Shoe becomes Choe).

#11. If you have your last name on the back of your vehicle's window in old english lettering, you are mexican.

#12. If you play baseball and throw the sign of the cross and then kiss your fingers every time you go to bat, damn...yer mexican

#13. If you refer to your wife as your Ruca, Your Wifey or your Old Lady, then guess what, yer mexican.

#14. If you "Throw a Grito" every time you hear Ramon Ayala, then not only are you mexican, yer a drunk mexican!

#15. If you feel it necessary after every joke you crack to stick your tongue out and go, "aaaaaah" then damn, you qualify as a mexican.

#16. If you put your hand up to as if to get a high five from those around you as confirmation it was a good joke, then you are a genuine mexican.

#17. If you have ever been pinched in church and been told "pobrecito de ti si lloras" you might be Mexican.

#18. If you grew up scared by someone called "La llorona" . . . you might be a Mexican.

#19. If others tell you to stop screaming when you are really just talking, you might be a Mexican.

#20. If you "te persinas" with a lotto ticket in your hand . . you might be a Mexican.
    sigpic
    Thanks Blondie for the Sig

u forgot about menudo!

Comment

You forget Posole!!:salute!:

Comment

You have at least 25 first cousins

You can dance cumbia with no music

Tomales, Green Chile, and menudo are on your families thanksgiving menu

Your Tias and primas are the ones who actually get together and make the tomales.

You eat beans at any meal.
        sigpic

Comment

If your name is:

Juan
          Pablo
          Jose
          Luis
          Pilar
          Martine
          Guadalupe
          Javier
          Phillipe
          Claudio
          Eduardo
          Antonio
          Armando
          Angel
          Gabriel
          Fernando
          Junior
          Julian
          Marcos
          Issac

OR

Joker
          Baby Joker
          Shadow'
          Clowney
          Sad Eyes
          Teardrop
          Smokey

You just "MIGHT" be a Mexican.

I install granite countertops for the largest company in Arizona, I know me some mexicans.
          sigpic

Comment

Grew up in Pueblo, CO so let's see what I remember ....

- if you wear long sleeve flannel shirts with only the top button buttoned and a wife beater underneath!

- if your entire wardrobe consisted of D I C K I E S slacks, flannel shirts and House slippers!

- If you think Primer was actually a paint color for your car!

- if you had 100 spoke Dayton's on a 1984 Toyota Corrola that was painted with Primer!

- if your 1984 Primer colored corrola with 100 spoke daytons also had the lowrider logo sticker on the back window!

sigpic

Comment

You know what " sana, sana, colita de rana" is and your grandma used to say it to you when you hurt yourself. Then you are definitely Mexican
              sigpic

Comment

If you're color blind but still pink up the phone and say "yellow?".
                *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

- Tacos Qualify for every meal of the day
                  - Family reunions have over a hundred people you don't now
                  - Instead of saying Whats up!! you say, "Que onda Guey!!"
                  - pour hot sauce on everything
                  - have a dog named Chico

Thats all I can think of right now, maybe ill edit it later. viva la rasa lol
                  "It's not how many breathes we take in a life time, but how many moments in our life time that take our breath away"

Comment

Working...
                  X