No announcement yet.

Sig and Avator...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
    I dunno Vulcan, NFL-Fans said it was nice, and when they compliment a sig it's gotta be good...

http://www.nfl-fans.com/index.php?showtopic=30118
    Trust me. Filtering a background is very n00bish and is very unprofessional. Learn to use the brush and the eraser tool for the background, increase the quality of the picture (you can do that), and use the selection tool to help blend your image better.

If NFL-Fans might say it's good, that means they haven't seen alot fo good banners then.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
      Trust me. Filtering a background is very n00bish and is very unprofessional. Learn to use the brush and the eraser tool for the background, increase the quality of the picture (you can do that), and use the selection tool to help blend your image better.

If NFL-Fans might say it's good, that means they haven't seen alot fo good banners then.
      Actually, filters are there for a reason and are meant to be used, it is not considered "noobish". Some people use brushing as a style, some use filters. Brushes aren't the only tool in photoshop!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jim
        Actually, filters are there for a reason and are meant to be used, it is not considered "noobish". Some people use brushing as a style, some use filters. Brushes aren't the only tool in photoshop!
        Using only filters gives off as no creativity, and no originality. If you actually use filters with brushing, erasing, and the other tools of Photoshop, you can create bad-ass banners.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
          Using only filters gives off as no creativity, and no originality. If you actually use filters with brushing, erasing, and the other tools of Photoshop, you can create bad-ass banners.
          Yes, I understand that. I thought you meant if you use any filters at all, is "noobish".
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jim
            Yes, I understand that. I thought you meant if you use any filters at all, is "noobish".
            Finally someone gets what I'm saying.
            sigpic

Comment

can sum1 make me a chiefs sig
              Chiefs will own u

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎