No announcement yet.

JOKE of teh DAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When we were driving over the border, they asked me if I had any firearms. I said what do you need?

Comment

• Down at the border a little boy had a habit of crossing on a bike with a bag of sand over his shoulder, everyday an officer would stop him have him dump it out too see what he could find, and kept coming up empty. So after a few months of this an officer decided to offer the kid 50.00$ bucks if he would let him in on his secret of what he was smuggling, little boy says sure I will tell you, bicycles.

Comment

• I was reading a book on helium and I just could not put it down.
        Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• I've written several children's books ... Not on purpose.

Comment

• After the doctor finished up with my prostate exam the nurse came in and said four words I didn’t want to hear... “Who was that guy?”

Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Every morning I get up and make instant coffee and I drink it so I have the energy to make real coffee.

Comment

• I was Caesarean born. Can’t really tell, although whenever I leave a house I go through the window.

Comment

• Woke up this morning and folded my bed back into a couch. Almost broke both my arms cause it’s not that kind of bed.

Comment

• A snake slithered into a bar and asked the bartender for a drink. “I’m sorry,” said the bartender, “but I can’t serve you.” “Why not?” asked the snake.

The bartender said, “Because you can’t hold your liquor.”

Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• I'm addicted to placebos

I could quit, but it wouldn't make a difference

Comment

• My teacher asked me to use the word "bucolic" in a sentence.

I said, "You want me to use the word 'bucolic' in a sentence?"

She replied, "Yes."

I said, "I just did."

Comment

• How do you stop two blind men from fighting? You yell, “look out, he's got a knife!"
                          Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• When I was growing up, we didn't have a sandbox, we had a quicksand box.

I was an only child....eventually.

Comment

• My wife accused me of being a transvestite. So I packed her things and left.

Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• I finally got around to reading the dictionary...

turns out the zebra did it

Comment

Working...
                                X