No announcement yet.

JOKE of teh DAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A gas station had 2 signs in the window, help wanted and self-service.

I walked in and hired myself.

Comment

• It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature.

Comment

• Last time I went to the movies I was thrown out for bringing my own food. My argument was that the concession stand prices are outrageous. Besides, I haven't had a Bar-B-Que in a long time.

Comment

• I bought a dog the other day... I named him Stay. It's fun to call him... "Come here, Stay! Come here, Stay!" He went insane.

Now he just ignores me. He's very smart.

Comment

• There was a power outage at a department store yesterday. Twenty people were trapped on the escalators.

Comment

• I was in the supermarket the other day, and I met a lady in the aisle where they keep the generic brands. Her name was "woman".

Comment

• I used to be a narrator for bad mimes.

Comment

• I just got out of the hospital. I was in a speed reading accident. I hit a book mark and flew across the room.

Comment

• I went to the museum where they had all the heads and arms from the statues that are in all the other museums.

Comment

• Do you think that when they asked George Washington for ID that he just whipped out a quarter?

Comment

• If the pen is mightier than the sword, in a duel I'll let you have the pen!

Comment

• When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.

Comment

• When I was 10, my father told me never to talk to strangers. We haven't spoken since.

Comment

• I had some eyeglasses. I was walking down the street when suddenly the prescription ran out.

Comment

• What do batteries run on?

Comment

Working...
                                X