X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I signed up for my company’s 401k,

but I don’t think I can run that far.

Comment

• They're like ''You're an alcoholic.'' I go ''No, I'm not.'' And then apparently that's what alcoholics say too, you know?

Comment

• Woke up this morning and folded my bed back into a couch. Almost broke both my arms cause it’s not that kind of bed.

Comment

• I bought some batteries, but they weren’t included.

Comment

• To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.

Comment

• I just got out of the hospital. I was in a speed-reading accident. I hit a bookmark.

Comment

• Tell a man that there are 400 billion stars and he’ll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint and he has to touch it.

Comment

• Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories.

Comment

• If a word in the dictionary is misspelled, how would we know?

Comment

• There are three types of people in the world. Those of us who are good at math and those of us who aren't.
                      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• If you tell a joke in the forest, but nobody laughs, was it a joke?

Comment

• I’d kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.

Comment

• Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?

Comment

• If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Comment

• I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, ‘Where’s the self-help section?’ She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.

Comment

Working...
                                X