Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JOKE of teh DAY!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Brancos View Post
    Yeah but you aren't either. :go:
    Are you sure? You might want to ask bio about that.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
      Are you sure? You might want to ask bio about that.
      There is a man eating a bagel in my signature.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Brancos View Post
        There is a man eating a bagel in my brain.
        Fixed it for ya.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
          Fixed it for ya.
          What did you fix? :go:

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Brancos View Post
            What did you fix? :go:
            Your post. :wave:
            Brock you like a hurricane!
            sigpic
            Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Brancos View Post
              Thanks for the fix
              No prob dude!
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
                No prob dude!
                What post did I say that in?

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Brancos View Post
                  What post did I say that in?
                  post 93. (ten characters)
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    You guys look like fools with your pants on the ground

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      True story:

                      Here is a joke: Ingle Martin not getting any playing time.
                      Last edited by jetrazor74; 01-18-2010, 09:47 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Brancos View Post
                        Here is a joke: Ingle Martin getting playing time.
                        The Ingle never comes out of the game, he scores running backwards with his hat turned sideways, gold teeth in his mouth. He's making your look like a FOOL with his pants on the ground.................
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
                          The Ingle never comes out of the game, he scores running backwards with his hat turned sideways, gold teeth in his mouth. He's making your look like a FOOL with his pants on the ground.................
                          I was talking about Ingle Martin not The Ingle...

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Brancos View Post
                            Here is a joke: Ingle Martin getting playing time.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              well i got my first day of classes tomorrow, and I got get up real early because of this ridiculously long commute so im off to bed. :wave:

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
                                well i got my first day of classes tomorrow, and I got get up real early because of this ridiculously long commute so im off to bed. :wave:
                                Walk it off.
                                Brock you like a hurricane!
                                sigpic
                                Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X