No announcement yet.

JOKE of teh DAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are a shark's two most favorite words?

Man overboard!

(ask Jawsie)

Comment

• A guy kissed a girl in the club and she said, "Oh my goodness, you've been smoking. It's just like licking an ashtray."

"You non-smokers have some funny habits," he replied.

Comment

• A man in an interrogation room says, "I'm not saying a word without my lawyer present."

The policeman responds: "You are the lawyer."

Lawyer: "Exactly, so where's my present?"

Comment

• My best friend calls me his crazy friend...

Jokes on him... all my friends are imaginary.

Comment

• Never criticize someone until you have walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes.

Comment

• A guy goes to a pet store to buy a goldfish. The salesman asks him, "Do you want an aquarium?" The guy responds, "I don't care what star sign it is!"

Comment

• Why was the coach yelling at the vending machine? He wanted his quarter back.

Comment

• My therapist says I have a preoccupation with vengeance. We’ll see about that.

Comment

• My wife just stopped and said, "you weren't even listening were you?"...

I thought, that's a funny way to start a conversation

Comment

• It is funny how my wife waits for me in the kitchen all night till I come back from the pub...

...just to ask me what time it is.

Comment

• Did you hear about the two people who stole a calendar?

They each got six months.

Comment

• I was going to donate blood today, but they always ask waaaay too many personal questions.

Like, "whose blood is this?", and "where did you get it?"

Comment

• Today I donated my watch, phone, and $500 to a poor guy.

You can't imagine the happiness I felt as I saw him put his pistol back in his pocket.

Comment

• Today I saw an ad that said "radio for sale, $1, volume stuck on full."

I thought, "I can't turn that down."

Comment

• Today one of my friends told me I often make people uncomfortable by violating their personal space.

It was an incredibly hurtful thing to say and it completely ruined our bath.

Comment

Working...
                                X