Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Lindsey Vonn thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Official Lindsey Vonn thread

    5'10. 165. Yes, please.
    sigpic

    Hooray, beer!

  • #2


    GO USA!!!
    sigpic

    Hooray, beer!

    Comment


    • #3
      Can we include other olympians?

      BTW I agree on Vonn

      But can I add another olympian? I present:

      Clair Bidez - snowboarder from Vail

      http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...-bidez_10.html

      Last edited by PowderAddict; 02-10-2010, 10:07 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
        Can we include other olympians?

        BTW I agree on Vonn

        But can I add another olympian? I present:

        Clair Bidez - snowboarder from Vail

        http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...-bidez_10.html

        You should make a Bidez thread! She's even hotter in person, if you didn't know!

        Anyone but Gretchen Bleiler.
        sigpic

        Hooray, beer!

        Comment


        • #5
          Poor Vonn, apparently she got hurt pretty bad

          Hopefully she can pull it together to compete!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
            Poor Vonn, apparently she got hurt pretty bad

            Hopefully she can pull it together to compete!
            Yeah, shin problems. She says shes still gonna go. We'll see!
            sigpic

            Hooray, beer!

            Comment


            • #7
              She's a hottie for shizzle.
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

              Comment


              • #8
                Cory great to see you back and about. You been hiding?

                If you were hiding with here I don't blame, you, gosh if she was walking around here on the East Coast like that none of us would ever complain about the snow....
                sigpic
                The Bronco fan pledge;
                I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                Bronco's Country.


                Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
                  Cory great to see you back and about. You been hiding?

                  If you were hiding with here I don't blame, you, gosh if she was walking around here on the East Coast like that none of us would ever complain about the snow....
                  I wish. I told my wife Lindsey Vonn is the only woman I would ever leave her for. But Vonn is married, so she doesn't need to worry
                  sigpic

                  Hooray, beer!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                    I wish. I told my wife Lindsey Vonn is the only woman I would ever leave her for. But Vonn is married, so she doesn't need to worry
                    Plus you'd never catch her down a hill.....


                    Hey Cory...nice to see you back....need ya here!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      5'10, and 165 is a lot of woman. Luckily she's proportioned well
                      sigpic


                      Team Tebow #267

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I don't really like ze blondiez as much.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                          I don't really like ze blondiez as much.
                          Oh she has blonde hair... JK. Athletic ladies are gorgeous!
                          sigpic
                          The Bronco fan pledge;
                          I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                          I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                          I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                          I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                          Bronco's Country.


                          Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by PhillyBronco24 View Post
                            5'10, and 165 is a lot of woman. Luckily she's proportioned well
                            Its all in her thighs and calves
                            sigpic

                            Hooray, beer!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X