Welcome To The Winter Olympics!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome To The Winter Olympics!!

From one very proud Canadian to all my Bronco buds, welcome to the Winter Olympics, being held in Beautiful British Columbia, Canada.....starting this coming Friday!

I can not wait!!

I still have to spread but yes sir!

Love love love the winter Olympics. Lets enjoy some safe injury free Hockey! as well as all the others, but the Hockey is the best. Canada has a dam fine team too. Russia as well. We look good and can go the distance, but those two teams look tops IMO.
    So far:
    FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
    1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      From one very proud Canadian to all my Bronco buds, welcome to the Winter Olympics, being held in Beautiful British Columbia, Canada.....starting this coming Friday!

I can not wait!!

With all the snow here on the east coast I'm hosting my own olympics... First event is driveway sledding without hitting the shed at the bottom.

Second is pin the tail on the Branco.

Third is polar bear plunge

I bet BC will do a great job hosting. Hopefully US can keep it real and win some gold to pay of the deficit lol.

Are you attending the games?
      sigpic
      The Bronco fan pledge;
      I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
      I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
      I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
      I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
      Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post

Love love love the winter Olympics. Lets enjoy some safe injury free Hockey! as well as all the others, but the Hockey is the best. Canada has a dam fine team too. Russia as well. We look good and can go the distance, but those two teams look tops IMO.
        Don't count out the Swedes!!
        sigpic
        The Bronco fan pledge;
        I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
        Bronco's Country.

Comment

Lots of pressure on the home team (this year) when it comes to hockey.....lots of talented teams, and even if favoured, we wouldn't be clear cut by any stretch. You can magine, we are a relatively small country, and there are a few things we think we are the best at......but the competition is so intense. But definitely, hockey hits in nerve in most Canadians.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
            With all the snow here on the east coast I'm hosting my own olympics... First event is driveway sledding without hitting the shed at the bottom.

Second is pin the tail on the Branco.

Third is polar bear plunge

I bet BC will do a great job hosting. Hopefully US can keep it real and win some gold to pay of the deficit lol.

Are you attending the games?
            No I am not......TV will have to do...

For those unfamiliar with Vancouver and the province (think state) within it resides - British Columbia, you should definitely visit there someday. So much scenery, including a city with an international feel to it. And so many well known folks come from there.....

Bryan Adams, Pamela Anderson, Michael Bublé, Kim Cattrall, David Foster, Michael J. Fox, Nelly Furtado, Kristin Kreuk, Eric McCormack, Sarah McLachlan, Joni Mitchell, Justin Morneau, Carrie-Anne Moss, Steve Nash, Jason Priestley, Ryan Reynolds, Seth Rogen, Joe Sakic, Jennifer & Meg Tilly, Larry Walker....

to name a few.....

Comment

Aren't the Wilson sisters (Heart) from Vancouver?

Looking forward to the opening ceremonies!
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post

I stopped at Pamela Anderson lol
                sigpic
                The Bronco fan pledge;
                Bronco's Country.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
                  I stopped at Pamela Anderson lol

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    No I am not......TV will have to do...

For those unfamiliar with Vancouver and the province (think state) within it resides - British Columbia, you should definitely visit there someday. So much scenery, including a city with an international feel to it. And so many well known folks come from there.....

Bryan Adams, Pamela Anderson, Michael Bublé, Kim Cattrall, David Foster, Michael J. Fox, Nelly Furtado, Kristin Kreuk, Eric McCormack, Sarah McLachlan, Joni Mitchell, Justin Morneau, Carrie-Anne Moss, Steve Nash, Jason Priestley, Ryan Reynolds, Seth Rogen, Joe Sakic, Jennifer & Meg Tilly, Larry Walker....

to name a few.....

I love the area there...I was surprised at how many Indians you have there. By Indian I mean people from India, like Mumbai, not like natives and tribes and such. Still the area is very beautiful and a lot of fun.......That sentence sounds bad....The area is nice with the Indian people as well as all the people that live there. I just was surprised to see that many. I expected lots of the french type and home grown Canadians.

I desperately wanted to stay in YVR for the olympics, but things were expensive! I still plan to go back to the area again though.

* the swedes have a nice roster too. In fact quite a few teams do. There could be some big time upsets this year.
                    So far:
                    FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                    1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

The snow boarders and speed skaters have been practicing here in Utah. It's been kinda neat to monitor that.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                        Hey Joe......believe they're from Seattle......close though

they were good!!

Comment

I can't wait for the Hockey games. After America is out I'll be rooting for Canada. Mostly because I'm a Sidney Crosby fan and I live near Pittsburgh so I get to see him play a lot.

And I guess I have to root for Russia too since Malkin and Gonchar are apart of the team.

But go :usa:
                          sigpic

Comment

I love the area there...I was surprised at how many Indians you have there. By Indian I mean people from India, like Mumbai, not like natives and tribes and such. Still the area is very beautiful and a lot of fun.......That sentence sounds bad....The area is nice with the Indian people as well as all the people that live there. I just was surprised to see that many. I expected lots of the french type and home grown Canadians.

I desperately wanted to stay in YVR for the olympics, but things were expensive! I still plan to go back to the area again though.

* the swedes have a nice roster too. In fact quite a few teams do. There could be some big time upsets this year.
                            Vancouver has a very unique ethnic mix..........well-known also for its Asian population (and interesting/authentic associated culture). As mentioned, it has a very international flavour, which makes it so special....not to mention that it is situated by the ocean and the mountains.......beautiful!!!

Comment

not trying to be negative, but shouldn't this be in the "other sports" section.

just saying, why have it, if we don't use it?

I still miss the blue background.

Comment

Working...
                              X