Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy V-Day to all you ladies out there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
    how can anyone afford valentines day in todays recession
    We just try to do a better job of planning for special days and are more pro-active about staying within the "spending" budget.
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyshucraft View Post
      The OP secretly sent valentines to everybody within the Broncos organization and included names of random women. Sadly, a lot of lovers found out about the gifts and left the recipients. They have now launched an investigation in the matter and due to planted evidence, Kyle Orton, Brandon Marshall, Ryan Clady and Champ Bailey were all traded for Jamarcus Russel and a really talented chef and Jarrod from Subway.

Either that, we are Bronco fans and thus that is how this thread has to do with the Broncos.
      Maybe jarod can play qb im sure hes had plenty of practice tossing five dollar footlongs.
      sigpic

Raiders @ Broncos 9-30-12

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
        Good grief! I think this is the first time I've witnessed an internet Ladies Man.

Hahaha. Hey, it's all some of us have.

...For the moment, anyway.
        Last edited by sbutk; 02-15-2010, 08:17 PM.
        sigpic
        They're your teammates, now.
        Best of luck, TT!
        ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

Working...
        X