Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy V-Day to all you ladies out there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sbutk
    replied
    Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Good grief! I think this is the first time I've witnessed an internet Ladies Man.

Hahaha. Hey, it's all some of us have.

...For the moment, anyway.
    Last edited by sbutk; 02-15-2010, 08:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MNBroncs85
    replied
    Originally posted by Tonyshucraft View Post
    The OP secretly sent valentines to everybody within the Broncos organization and included names of random women. Sadly, a lot of lovers found out about the gifts and left the recipients. They have now launched an investigation in the matter and due to planted evidence, Kyle Orton, Brandon Marshall, Ryan Clady and Champ Bailey were all traded for Jamarcus Russel and a really talented chef and Jarrod from Subway.

Either that, we are Bronco fans and thus that is how this thread has to do with the Broncos.
    Maybe jarod can play qb im sure hes had plenty of practice tossing five dollar footlongs.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
    how can anyone afford valentines day in todays recession
    We just try to do a better job of planning for special days and are more pro-active about staying within the "spending" budget.

Leave a comment:

• BRONCOS_OWN_U16
    replied
    how can anyone afford valentines day in todays recession

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    I know this doesn't have too do with the topic but I'm Sorry I've been gone

from these boards for a while it's due to personal reasons it's been a living hell... I hope

everyone had a great Valentines Day though!!

Leave a comment:

• Tonyshucraft
    replied
    Originally posted by MNBroncs85 View Post
    How is this bronco related J/k
    The OP secretly sent valentines to everybody within the Broncos organization and included names of random women. Sadly, a lot of lovers found out about the gifts and left the recipients. They have now launched an investigation in the matter and due to planted evidence, Kyle Orton, Brandon Marshall, Ryan Clady and Champ Bailey were all traded for Jamarcus Russel and a really talented chef and Jarrod from Subway.

Either that, we are Bronco fans and thus that is how this thread has to do with the Broncos.

Leave a comment:

• Dpaparelli
    replied
    Originally posted by Archimedes Owl View Post
    Bah.

Screw Valentines Day.

It's a worthless crapfest of consumerism.

Not to say that having fun with somebody you love is ever a bad idea. It's just that buying chocolates, roses, a stuffed animal or jewelry is boring and pandering to worthless consumerism.
    Yep I agree with everyone who agreed with this hahaha

Every day should be about unconditional love and how you can express that through material items is beyond me

Leave a comment:

• MNBroncs85
    replied
    How is this bronco related J/k

Leave a comment:

• Lomax
    replied
    Bah.

Screw Valentines Day.

Not to say that having fun with somebody you love is ever a bad idea. It's just that buying chocolates, roses, a stuffed animal or jewelry is boring and pandering to worthless consumerism.
    LOL I agree with you, man.

But then again, you could use the same rationale for stiffing your whole family on Christmas and on everybody's birthday.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Originally posted by sbutk View Post
    :thumb:
    Good grief! I think this is the first time I've witnessed an internet Ladies Man.

Bah.

Screw Valentines Day.

Spoken like a true bachelor!

Leave a comment:

• HurricaneDovs
    replied
    Bah.

Screw Valentines Day.

Aaaaaaaaaaaagreed.

Why we needed to single out one specifically for someone to express how much they love someone is dumb. Just another reason to sell a bunch of candy/cards/flowers.

Apparently Christmas, Easter, and Mother's Day werent pulling their weight enough.

Leave a comment:

• Archimedes Owl
    replied
    Bah.

Screw Valentines Day.

Leave a comment:

• sbutk
    replied
    Originally posted by Ohenhen12345 View Post
    Tomorrow is the 14th , Geez i almost forgot thanks for reminding me.

Originally posted by #1BRONCSFAN View Post
    Oh snap

Hahaha. C'mon you guys, get on the ball.

Leave a comment:

• PhillyBronco24
    replied
    Oh snap
    Yea feel the same couldnt get out to get my gf a gift since we got hit with two huge snow storms. Guess thats what happens when you wait, hopefully she didnt get me anything either so it wont be completely that bad on me ahahha

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by sbutk View Post
    :cheers :thumb: :salute

Thank you!

Originally posted by Ohenhen12345 View Post
    Tomorrow is the 14th , Geez i almost forgot thanks for reminding me.

:
    Oh snap :sad
    Get her something nice!

You all owe sbutk a CP.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X