Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A sad day in Broncoland...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A sad day in Broncoland...



    Link

    Jessica Alba says she'll never do a nude scene
    Feb. 14, 2010, 12:27 PM EST
    WENN -- Jessica Alba has vowed never to strip off on screen -- because her Catholic upbringing has left her too scared to show off her body.

    The 28-year-old "Valentine's Day" star admits she's happy to take on sexy roles and don revealing outfits in movies, but fans shouldn't ever expect her to bare all for the cameras.

    She tells Britain's Scarlet magazine, "No, I'll never do a nude scene. I can act sexy and wear sexy clothes but I can't go naked. I think I was always very uncomfortable about the way my body developed, and I remember my grandmother would freak out and throw a towel over me if she saw me wearing just a bra and panties.

    "I come from a very Catholic family so it wasn't seen as a good thing to flaunt yourself like that. I can handle being sexy with clothes on but not with them off."

    sigpic


  • #2
    Welp.... I can stop watching Jessica Alba movies now...

    Comment


    • #3
      she is really overrated. not as overrated as megan fox though.

      Comment


      • #4
        Well I guess we still have hope for Hayden Panettiere... right?
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

        sigpic
        Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
          she is really overrated. not as overrated as megan fox though.
          Yep. And I bet she's more than happy to get naked.
          LET 'ER BUCK!!!
          Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

          Comment


          • #6
            Jessica alba is so freakin hot... and cute... I agree megan fox is hot too.. but she is not cute. so what if she is not gonna be naked. There is more to life than naked people.
            "It's not how many breathes we take in a life time, but how many moments in our life time that take our breath away"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
              Well I guess we still have hope for Hayden Panettiere... right?
              BOOM!! All the above mentioned females are still good to look at though so....not a huge deal, just wait for the sex tape(s) to hit, they allllll swear they dont have one until they hit the net

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BarkdogRX7 View Post
                BOOM!! All the above mentioned females are still good to look at though so....not a huge deal, just wait for the sex tape(s) to hit, they allllll swear they dont have one until they hit the net
                like the john edwards sex tape?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                  Welp.... I can stop watching Jessica Alba movies now...
                  I never started. That's what Google images is for, you can see the hotties and skip the drivel.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                    I never started. That's what Google images is for, you can see the hotties and skip the drivel.
                    Thats what I'm talking about!! Skip the boring stuff!!!

                    I will say though, the movie with her and Dane Cook in it (the name escapes me)....RAWR.
                    sigpic

                    Hooray, beer!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Isn't there a website like the movie Knocked Up had on it, where it tells you the exact time on a DVD, the hot chick is
                      sigpic
                      The Bronco fan pledge;
                      I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                      I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                      I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                      I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                      Bronco's Country.


                      Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
                        Isn't there a website like the movie Knocked Up had on it, where it tells you the exact time on a DVD, the hot chick is
                        Mr skin. com

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X