Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I changed teams......

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I changed teams......

    Now before you get too excited Jet, I'm talking about Mac vs. PC. I just got my Mac today and I effing love this thing. It is amazing so far. I got the 21.5" with the 1 TB hard drive.

    It was so easy to set up. I have a lot to learn about it but I can't wait to just jump in and figure it out as much as possible.

  • #2
    wow imagine that thread title in the GD

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
      wow imagine that thread title in the GD
      I think I've seen it a few times

      Comment


      • #4
        I thought you were coming out of the closet.

        Congrats on being a Mac guy. I can't use PC anymore. I deal with graphics and animation creation and editiing and the MAC is supremo. And I run windows on anything that's not compatible with OS. The price is the only drawback, mine is WAAAAAY too expensive for anyone to look at much less put their fingers on.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
          Now before you get too excited Jet, I'm talking about Mac vs. PC. I just got my Mac today and I effing love this thing. It is amazing so far. I got the 21.5" with the 1 TB hard drive.

          It was so easy to set up. I have a lot to learn about it but I can't wait to just jump in and figure it out as much as possible.
          Just one?pfffft.Rookie... just kidding man Congrats,enjoy the mac.
          I really like Cheese.

          Comment


          • #6
            I once bought a computer that had a built in telegram. :go:

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Brancos View Post
              I once bought a computer that had a built in telegram. :go:
              prove it
              :go:

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                Now before you get too excited Jet, I'm talking about Mac vs. PC. I just got my Mac today and I effing love this thing. It is amazing so far. I got the 21.5" with the 1 TB hard drive.

                It was so easy to set up. I have a lot to learn about it but I can't wait to just jump in and figure it out as much as possible.
                Macs are better in many areas, but I'm sure that thing ran your pockets pretty deep. One downside macs can be pretty pricey. You probably paid around what 2300?
                sigpic


                Team Tebow #267

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
                  prove it
                  :go:
                  Okay I did.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                    Mac vs. PC..
                    This being your first one what convinced you to make the switch... Just wondering was it conversations with others ..The commercials ..Bang for the buck ? Was Mac always going to be your next cpu ?
                    :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by PhillyBronco24 View Post
                      Macs are better in many areas, but I'm sure that thing ran your pockets pretty deep. One downside macs can be pretty pricey. You probably paid around what 2300?
                      It was about $1500 even with my wife's student discount(she attends Adams State via their online program). Well worth it though, I think.
                      Originally posted by LarryDean View Post
                      This being your first one what convinced you to make the switch... Just wondering was it conversations with others ..The commercials ..Bang for the buck ? Was Mac always going to be your next cpu ?
                      Actually it was the fact that my last 2 PC's became grossly infected with viruses and I heard that MACs rarely if ever get them. That just sparked the research bug in me and once I started reading about them and playing around with the demo machines I fell in love.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                        It was about $1500 even with my wife's student discount(she attends Adams State via their online program). Well worth it though, I think.
                        Ooh you got the imac, I thought you got the apple mac book pro and just deck it out ahaha. Thats not that bad then, doesnt come with the best graphic card, but still a nice processor and ram.
                        sigpic


                        Team Tebow #267

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The more people that buy macs the more viruses will appear for them. It has nothing to do with the machine itself.

                          Other than that, it's all about the programs you put on them. I know several people who have macs and I've messed around with them. Have yet to see anything performance wise that is worth the extra money you have to spend for it. (Other than the service. Apple customer service is top notch, second to none.)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Well Chaz...enjoy your Whackintosh I never understood the virus thing...I don't run a firewall...I don't run anti-virus...don't run anti-spyware...and I have NOTHING. Most people would take what I said right there and equate it to swimming in raw sewage in your birthday suit after being sliced to ribbons with a razor. I think it's all in where you go, what you do and how you do it...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                              The more people that buy macs the more viruses will appear for them. It has nothing to do with the machine itself.
                              But it also has to do with the operating system not just because not as many people use them.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X