• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1500 dollars for a computer!

*faints*

Comment

Originally posted by DenFanNPckrLand View Post
      Well Chaz...enjoy your Whackintosh I never understood the virus thing...I don't run a firewall...I don't run anti-virus...don't run anti-spyware...and I have NOTHING. Most people would take what I said right there and equate it to swimming in raw sewage in your birthday suit after being sliced to ribbons with a razor. I think it's all in where you go, what you do and how you do it...
      Install an anti virus, run it and you'll be surprised about the ammount of viruses you really do have lol... A lot of viruses don't show their symptoms to the common computer user
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
      Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

mac is for nerds.

everyone knows pc is best.

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
          mac is for nerds.

everyone knows pc is best.
          When it comes to computers, I'll side with the nerds.

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
            Actually it was the fact that my last 2 PC's became grossly infected with viruses and I heard that MACs rarely if ever get them. That just sparked the research bug in me and once I started reading about them and playing around with the demo machines I fell in love.
            Now would be a good time to inform about internet security and safe surfing habits...
            Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
              Install an anti virus, run it and you'll be surprised about the ammount of viruses you really do have lol... A lot of viruses don't show their symptoms to the common computer user
              Wellll....I'm not a common computer user. But you're still on! I'll report back.

Comment

Is Mac made by Windows? :go:

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                  Now before you get too excited Jet, I'm talking about Mac vs. PC. I just got my Mac today and I effing love this thing. It is amazing so far. I got the 21.5" with the 1 TB hard drive.

It was so easy to set up. I have a lot to learn about it but I can't wait to just jump in and figure it out as much as possible.
                  Maybe you are forced to like it because of how much it cost.....

i hate mac I have had one for 2 months before, and could not get used to how dumb it makes me think that it thinks of me (that sentence is a rollercoaster).

Comment

Originally posted by Brancos View Post
                    Is Mac made by Windows? :go:
                    Nope its made by MacDonalds......duh
                    sigpic
                    photo by my GF...http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                    X