Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
    prove it
    :go:
    Okay I did.

Leave a comment:

• PhillyBronco24
    replied
    Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Now before you get too excited Jet, I'm talking about Mac vs. PC. I just got my Mac today and I effing love this thing. It is amazing so far. I got the 21.5" with the 1 TB hard drive.

It was so easy to set up. I have a lot to learn about it but I can't wait to just jump in and figure it out as much as possible.
    Macs are better in many areas, but I'm sure that thing ran your pockets pretty deep. One downside macs can be pretty pricey. You probably paid around what 2300?

Leave a comment:

• Sparky The Sun Devil
    replied
    Originally posted by Brancos View Post
    I once bought a computer that had a built in telegram. :go:
    prove it
    :go:

Leave a comment:

• Brancos
    replied
    I once bought a computer that had a built in telegram. :go:

Leave a comment:

• darth-hideous
    replied
    Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Now before you get too excited Jet, I'm talking about Mac vs. PC. I just got my Mac today and I effing love this thing. It is amazing so far. I got the 21.5" with the 1 TB hard drive.

It was so easy to set up. I have a lot to learn about it but I can't wait to just jump in and figure it out as much as possible.
    Just one?pfffft.Rookie... just kidding man Congrats,enjoy the mac.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    I thought you were coming out of the closet.

Congrats on being a Mac guy. I can't use PC anymore. I deal with graphics and animation creation and editiing and the MAC is supremo. And I run windows on anything that's not compatible with OS. The price is the only drawback, mine is WAAAAAY too expensive for anyone to look at much less put their fingers on.

Leave a comment:

• chazoe60
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
    wow imagine that thread title in the GD
    I think I've seen it a few times

Leave a comment:

• Sparky The Sun Devil
    replied
    wow imagine that thread title in the GD

Leave a comment:

• chazoe60
    started a topic I changed teams......

I changed teams......

Working...
X