Anything But.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything But.......

Have you ever thought how big a category this really is........Anything But Football. Anything????? Really??? Okay, there are a bunch of other categories, but what if you read this one first. Doesn't it have sort of a power edge on everything else? Sort of like the Queen on the chessboard. Oh oh, here she comes....game over!!!

Now, if you want to get technical you could submit a request to our mod team and give this one a new name.......like Anything But Football, Smack, All Other Sports, Entertainment and so on.....but that would be a long and confusing name. Or we could call it something else. But here's the deal, this segment has a good fan following.......sure it doesn't beat out GD for viewing 99% of the time (just an estimate on my part....no link, sorry!!!). But it does very well on its own, and for some reason, in spite of the slightly misleading name shall we say, lots of folks just like to hang here. So if you want to recommend a name change, maybe we go for something cool like...."the hang out" or "the cool joint" or the "the pad"......

But I do like the vastness of the place........and as long as I don't talk about football here, I am pretty much welcome........

:nono:
    :orton::hammer:

i was thinking of starting a thread in here yesterday called Anything But Football, and this thread is pretty close to that idea i had yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
      i was thinking of starting a thread in here yesterday called Anything But Football, and this thread is pretty close to that idea i had yesterday.
      I thought I'd wait one more day, just to make sure you forgot about it.........

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        I thought I'd wait one more day, just to make sure you forgot about it.........
        so do you think kyle orton has good accuracy?

Comment

so do you think kyle orton has good accuracy?
          from a literary perspective.....very much so.

Comment

By far the best place to hang out after a long and stressful season... Too worn out on the topics in GD to not come here and read about people buying new homes, peoples prespectives on life, thinking about launching back in time, and more... This wonderful forum provides a view of the more human side of the posters here (that is not at all to say being a Broncos fan makes you non human lol) I would not change a thing about this forum if it were up to me
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
            Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
              By far the best place to hang out after a long and stressful season... Too worn out on the topics in GD to not come here and read about people buying new homes, peoples prespectives on life, thinking about launching back in time, and more... This wonderful forum provides a view of the more human side of the posters here (that is not at all to say being a Broncos fan makes you non human lol) I would not change a thing about this forum if it were up to me
              do you think its a good idea trade BMarsh?

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                You nailed it Frenchy!!!

For the greater part of my first year in BC I only posted in GD and Drafts, Trades blah blah.....then one of my allies here told me that ABF is a nice place to visit, after getting beaten alive in GD!!! So I did. Basically my life in this site now revolves around GD, DT&FA and ABF (and some other place that doesn't exist).

ABF is like the perfect place to have fun, learn a bit (about who knows what), and even get a little down and dirty (the right kind of dirty - here we go!!). In fact, I do my best to fill this place up with as much utter nonsense as I can.....

Comment

do you think its a good idea trade BMarsh?
                  geez sparky....you ate the forbidden fruit!!! just don't eat that juicy apple...oh well, it's done, and no one got hurt. And if you want to support this discussion, there are at least 1,000,000 articles that you can refer to in the "Football" sections.

Comment

Working...
                  X