Chopped Liver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chopped Liver

I say we start a campaign to let the world know that we are tired of the abuse and constant degradation of chopped liver. Do I like the crap?............nooooooooooooooo! You won't catch me eating that heaven forsaken waste of space on a plate. I don't like it. It smells weird too. What a piece of pathetic food.....

So are you with me? Lets storm Washington. After that, I welcome you to Ottawa, our capital in Canuckville. Lets make some noise, and prevent any further disgrace that people conjure up about this unfortunate food source. It's time to stop everything and march. It's time to save chopped liver from anymore of this rubbish. Think of the misery it has endured!!! I can not stand to hear that phrase ever again......"what do you think I am 'chopped liver'???" or versions thereof. How would you feel?

Again, are you with me? Lets prepare to gather (did the snow stop in Washington yet??? If not we may have to postpone).

Time for lunch...........what's that stink coming from the cafeteria? It better not be chopped liver, or I'm on a diet asap.

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    I say we start a campaign to let the world know that we are tired of the abuse and constant degradation of chopped liver. Do I like the crap?............nooooooooooooooo! You won't catch me eating that heaven forsaken waste of space on a plate. I don't like it. It smells weird too. What a piece of pathetic food.....

So are you with me? Lets storm Washington. After that, I welcome you to Ottawa, our capital in Canuckville. Lets make some noise, and prevent any further disgrace that people conjure up about this unfortunate food source. It's time to stop everything and march. It's time to save chopped liver from anymore of this rubbish. Think of the misery it has endured!!! I can not stand to hear that phrase ever again......"what do you think I am 'chopped liver'???" or versions thereof. How would you feel?

Again, are you with me? Lets prepare to gather (did the snow stop in Washington yet??? If not we may have to postpone).

Time for lunch...........what's that stink coming from the cafeteria? It better not be chopped liver, or I'm on a diet asap.
    Ok, Fargo/Jake/Brancos/CanDB

Wait that's you
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
      Ok, Fargo/Jake/Brancos/CanDB

Wait that's you
      pack your gear...get out your walking shoes.....make some signs...be ready to fight for the cause....

I'll be positioned strategically.....when the troops start to get physical with you, you may not see me, but I'll be there in spirit......my brothers and maybe sisters)

Comment

My wife comes from a family where they cherish nearly all parts of a game animal considered meat.

She suggested the heart should be consumed. I was okay with that, to a point.

When she suggested I try the liver I nearly got offended. She doesn't suggest liver to me anymore.....
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
          My wife comes from a family where they cherish nearly all parts of a game animal considered meat.

She suggested the heart should be consumed. I was okay with that, to a point.

When she suggested I try the liver I nearly got offended. She doesn't suggest liver to me anymore.....
          That's it AW4M...say no to liver.....and good for you for putting your lovely wife in her place. The nerve of the woman!!

*she may be lovely and sweet and wonderful but her craziness in food selection has got to end soon!!!!!*

Comment

Liver paste is darn good, though.
            Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vhailor View Post
              Liver "paste" is darn good, though.
              now don't get fancy on me Vh, or I'll "paste" ya......next thing we'll be talking foie gras (la stuffed liver) and french cuisine and all that expensive/tasty stuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                now don't get fancy on me Vh, or I'll "paste" ya......next thing we'll be talking foie gras (la stuffed liver) and french cuisine and all that expensive/tasty stuff!!!
                Seriously. How could you not want to eat this? It's got everything you need! Iron and even some B12 vitamins for the small'uns and big'uns!
                Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X