67 Year Old Man Destroys Teen Bully

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 67 Year Old Man Destroys Teen Bully

Dont try to bully the elderly on a public bus, or this may happen to you.

http://www.wlbt.com/Global/story.asp?S=11997731
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Note: the older gentlemen is wearing a light blue t-shirt that reads, "I am a mother*#**r."
    That is the coolest old dude I've ever seen.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
      That is the coolest old dude I've ever seen.
      Although it was cool, How are we sure the old man isn't the one that started it?????? there is no proof, what if the 'thug' was just defending himself instead of the other way around.

Comment

Here is the full video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U5t6I8xks0

WARNING: Language...

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
        2. Taxes
        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

The guy that got beat up is 50 years old. Also, the epic beard guy has a history of violence and mental instability.

I don't know what happened, but Im just saying it might not be as black and white (pun not intended) as it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
            Although it was cool, How are we sure the old man isn't the one that started it?????? there is no proof, what if the 'thug' was just defending himself instead of the other way around.
            Watch the video the thug idiot followed the old dude to the front of the bus and pushed him first and then got a beatin just like he deserved.
            sigpic
            photo by my GF...http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]

Comment

I looked it up on youtube and......................BAM!!!

That kid got whooped up for being disrespectful. Unfortunately, I can't post the link to the video here because it contains profanity.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16 View Post
                Here is the full video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U5t6I8xks0

WARNING: Language...
                Wow that old man trashed him ahahahha. It sucks being that dude i dont know how you live that down, if anyone was ever scared of him before their not now ahahah
                sigpic

Team Tebow #267

Comment

The guy that got beat up will know better than to act all Brody on strangers, now won't he?
                  sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Fair play to the guy. Doesn't matter what happened before, what words were spoken, the younger gentlement threw the first punch, and got lit up. He deserved it. Even if the guy was a complete nutjob, you don't go encouraging him by antagonising him like that, it was clear they were planning to do something since they got the camera out. Show some respect, let the guy get on with his life and you get on with yours. If he comes up to you and gets in your face, walk away and contact the police.

The people who recorded this and the man who tried to take him on are idiots.

Comment

That dude got what he was asking for, plain and simple.

The old guy got up and walked away but the punk kept talkin' smack. That was extremely disrespectful. I hope he learned a lesson from that.

He was also a little silly to assume he could mess with the guy just because he had white hair when he was half his size.
                      sigpic
                      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

That old guy looked like an old "caucasian" version of kimbo slice.
                        sigpic

Comment

The funniest part of the video is when dude is sitting on the seat, dripping blood from his nose after taking that beating, saying "Call tha amb'lance." and then saying, "I'ma **** him up!"

Uh... no you won't.

Comment

Theres just so many things that I could say to this but thatd be against the CoC, Id probably have to take it to the LR
                            sigpic

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3LK1CChb08
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X