I Found Your Lost Sock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Found Your Lost Sock

In case you were starting to panic, I found the sock you lost in our dryer. If you want it back, just ask. I'd also like a brief description of the kind of sock, colour and so on......you know, just so that I don't give it back to the wrong person. I can see it now, a long parade of folks at my driveway....just like in Field of Dreams (if you didn't see it......it was a long, long line up.).

Now......there's more. I also found a piece of female undies. PLEASE claim these soon....make that sooner. My wife will not be very impressed if she finds them. You have to claim these asap, or I'll have a lot of explaining to do. (Like she's going to believe what really happened!!!)

One more thing.......there will be a small charge for washing your clothes.

:2cents:

I lost my left sock... in fact... if I lose one sock, it's always the left one... weird.

Comment

Okay please PM me your address or send it to P.O. Box 93857 Saumatafanga, Fakaofo 78264-2884

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
        I lost my left sock... in fact... if I lose one sock, it's always the left one... weird.
        Okay...one left sock......

but I need more jet!!!! I can't just go out on a whim (or is it a limb????) here.

I'll wait a little longer, because this one appears to be a left.

I'll give you a tiny hint.......is yours also white?
        Last edited by CanDB; 02-18-2010, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brancos View Post
          Okay please PM me your address or send it to P.O. Box 93857 Saumatafanga, Fakaofo 78264-2884
          Cmon branflakes.........you didn't describe it........and I was just ready to send it to you in the "afternoon" (pm right?). Actually I am very familiar with your location. I used to hunt grizzlies there.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            Cmon branflakes.........you didn't describe it........and I was just ready to send it to you in the "afternoon" (pm right?). Actually I am very familiar with your location. I used to hunt grizzlies there.
            Yes I am sorry. Here is the description: It is made out of a material.

Comment

Yes I am sorry. Here is the description: It is made out of a material.
              Dang.....you "may have" nailed it......you are smarter in person than in real life.

(I repeat "may have".....pretty sneaky eh???......man I'm sneaky. If Homemouse doesn't complete the awards thing, the gig that he starts up each year and forgets about, I should be entered in "the most sneaky" category. I'm in like horseradish.)
              Last edited by CanDB; 02-18-2010, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                Okay...one left sock......

but I need more jet!!!! I can't just go out on a whim (or is it a limb????) here.

I'll wait a little longer, because this one appears to be a left.

I'll give you a tiny hint.......is yours also white?
                Well, it was when I bought it... but what color it is now really depends on what you washed it with, Can...

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                  Well, it was when I bought it... but what color it is now really depends on what you washed it with, Can...
                  you are a sly one jet.......and I dig that about you.....

Here's another unrelated hint, I washed it in green pea soup.

Comment

Female undies are Cinny's... no question there.

Pea soup you say?...N-now why would a sock be washed in pea soup?
                    Brock you like a hurricane!
                    sigpic
                    Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargo View Post

Who eats pee soup?

Comment

Who eats pee soup?
                        Can, it's not pee soup, right?
                        Brock you like a hurricane!
                        sigpic
                        Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

Can, it's not pee soup, right?
                          I hope not because I just ate some.

Comment

Well then, Cinny's got to speak up and claim them.......

Why wouldn't someone wash with green pea soup........got you back, didn't I?

Geeeeee......some people just don't get it. Why are we committed to soap and water all the time??? They're overrated!!!

Comment

If you washed in green pea soup, it belongs to Brancos.

Comment

Working...
                              X