Another School Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another School Shooting

Like Columbine, this school is right next to my house. I have a friend there that's currently a teacher of geography there.

She has only just started teaching there. What a welcome. I hope she's okay. I called her but won't probably hear from her until tomorrow night.

Luckily, no one was killed. Here's the story.

i live in the county and heard about that what a shame people have to shoot up a school full of kids... fortunately it was stopped before it got out of hand

Comment

That kind of stuff pisses me off. That guy should be taken out and shot, imo. Sick, is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
        That kind of stuff pisses me off. That guy should be taken out and shot, imo. Sick, is what it is.
        i agree i was watching the news and they said it was some older man...gee what has the world come to

what exactly does shooting up a school accomplish???????

Comment

This morning they were saying he is a drifter, 2 kids were shot but will survive. Praise the teacher that stopped him along with a bus driver they said.

This type of crap is disgusting.

I can only imagine that this has opened up old wounds in Littleton.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
            This morning they were saying he is a drifter, 2 kids were shot but will survive. Praise the teacher that stopped him along with a bus driver they said.

This type of crap is disgusting.

I can only imagine that this has opened up old wounds in Littleton.
            I can't speak for everyone, but I can speak for myself and my family.

Not really. We're pretty much over it. Columbine happened. We don't know why. We will never know why. The world wants answers for this kind of thing and there usually aren't any. It's not a rational act, and therefore rational explanations are not possible.

We've accepted it, and we've moved on.

It doesn't really open any old wounds for us - this is a good thing as it allows us to put our attention where it rightly belongs - by the students, teachers and families of Deer Creek who were affected. Our thoughts are not of ourselves, but where they rightly belong instead; with them.

Comment

David Benke you are a true hero !!

:salute!::salute!::salute!:

'No kid And I mean none should have fear when they go to school.
              "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
                It doesn't really open any old wounds for us - this is a good thing as it allows us to put our attention where it rightly belongs - by the students, teachers and families of Deer Creek who were affected. Our thoughts are not of ourselves, but where they rightly belong instead; with them.
                Well said.
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I was sick when I heard this. I remember exactly where I was when Columbine happened (in my parents' living room in Lakewood). Guy probably had mental issues, but shooting at kids? Unbelievable....

Comment

I don't think i'll ever understand what could be so wrong in your life that would make you want to shoot innocent children. He's obviously not mentally stable.

My thoughts and prayers are with their friends and families.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks Blondie79!
                    All aboard the TEBOW TRAIN... since 2006!
                    Team Tebow #15

Adopted NFL Player:
                    "Oh Mercy"PERCY HARVIN

Comment

Working...
                    X