No announcement yet.

"The Person Below Me" thread hits 10K!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Person Below Me" thread hits 10K!

And I am proud to say that all of my posts (okay, minus maybe 5 or so) are discussion based posts, and not from one of these mindless post-accruing shennanigans!

tisk tisk tisk (shaking head)
    Perry those threads are an opportunity to get to know your fellow bronco fans on whole nother level without hijacking football related discussions!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Re: "The Person Below Me" thread hits 10K!

Originally posted by Perry1977
      And I am proud to say that all of my posts (okay, minus maybe 5 or so) are discussion based posts, and not from one of these mindless post-accruing shennanigans!
      Its not spam - spam is newbies raise your post count thread - TPBM and Q&A are fun if you ever become a part of it - _ I dotn do it for post count reasons - i do it cause I enjoy it and I like talking to my fellow fans about other things besides football - I dont see why everyone not involved as such a hard on against these threads - if you dont like them - then dont participate, but why complain? Does it hurt you? Does it interfere in your posting in anyway? Does it offend you? I mean the only reason I can see why you all complain about it is cause you dont participate (and possible may be just a tad bit jealous of the post count)....when in all honesty most of you are the first to say what does post count matter?

Comment

Im pretty proud to say that I only post in the mindless BS threads, a thank-you very much...

Comment

Re: "The Person Below Me" thread hits 10K!

Oh and for the record - and anyone can check - I frequent GD quite often and if you dont consider 95% of the threads and replies in there mindless - then you arent reading the same thing I am -

I mean - how many Get Rid of Q threads do we need - how many times does a person need to post their opinion on Q, for example - or the trade or shannys horrible play calling - I mean come on people - a little objectivity is needed here - 95% of EVERYTHING posted on this board is mind numbing repeated over and over again BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have an entire forum devoted to video games for christ's sake - I mean if kids can come in here and talk about playing video games (non-reality) and all that BS why cant we have a forum where we can dicuss what we like to do outside of Broncos football
          Last edited by orangenblue420; 09-28-2004, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Touchy touchy!

Comment

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

I think some people put a little too much stock into post counts.

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

Touchy touchy!
                  Youre right - I am because I feel most of you complaining about these threads are being TOTAL hypocrites - my reasons are stated above - and I'm sorry but hypocrites tick me off almost as much as bad drivers

Comment

Originally posted by twotone
                    I think some people put a little too much stock into post counts.
                    some do, but we're not those people. Yea, we make those congrats threads...but you don't understand...we're at work...there's nothing else to do!!! lol
                    those threads are just a good place to converse and talk about <gasp> things other than football!

Comment

Let me get this straight, you're calling me a hypocrite because I am proud that my post count doesn't come from the threads that are designed to raise post counts? What in the heck are you smoking? Oh, nevermind, we all already know what you're smoking.

Comment

What is there possibly to talk about, other than football?

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                          some do, but we're not those people. Yea, we make those congrats threads...but you don't understand...we're at work...there's nothing else to do!!! lol
                          those threads are just a good place to converse and talk about <gasp> things other than football!
                          Man, I wish I had a job that I could be online, LOL. That's why I am back at school, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by SCI03
                            What is there possibly to talk about, other than football?
                            Shaking my head in disappointment....baseball, duh!

Comment

Man, I wish I had a job that I could be online, LOL. That's why I am back at school, I guess.
                              no you don't! don't you ever say that! Don't you ever leave this place
                              anywho, yea, it's great to have a job like this i guess, but it's also for the most part a deadend job, well, at least that's what it has become.

Comment

Working...
                              X