No announcement yet.

"The Person Below Me" thread hits 10K!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "The Person Below Me" thread hits 10K!

Originally posted by Perry1977
    mindless post-accruing shennanigans!
    Pains me to say this, but that is one of the reasons why I stopped posting on the thread..I used to love that thread, it was lots of fun, but after a while, no offence NJ and 420, but it got kind of boring after a while...And I havent posted on there since September 6th, and wont ever again..But it was my starting of it, and I think its time to delete it..

Hehe, just kidding.. NJ and 420 would probably get pissed at me if I did..LOL..
    WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

hey danny, do what you gotta do. I don't really care either way about it.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
        hey danny, do what you gotta do. I don't really care either way about it.
        I would never delete it, because I know how much fun you guys have on it! I know if I got addicted to it again, then I would be on there a lot again..LOL..Because it is lots of fun..Kind of like AOL or something..LOL..Only for the whole world to see..LOL..But ya, I would never delete it..And when I said I would never post on it again, I take that back..I probably will end up posting on there sometime in the future..LOL..
        WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Dude go ahead and delete it - we do it for the reasons we stated NOT for post count - honestly, if you deleted we would just start another and do the same thing - its the way we communicate here - I now consider horsie and joisey both good friends and we got to know each other through those threads so it makes no difference whether you delete it or not - so my post count goes down - whoopdie doo Like we said we do it for fun - it doesnt matter if its in the thread you started or not - and the wonderful thing about a MB is you DONT have to go in the threads that DONT interest you - its not like lookin at a page full of topics in GD and 95% have the letter Q in them - itsmuch more annoying to go there and have to hunt for a decent topic - these threads take up two spots on the whoooole page - WOW - if the mods have a problem with it - or whatever they can delete it to - they have never said anything to us, nor has steve, so I really dont see what the problem is - other than some people being jealous about the size of others peoples post.................................

counts

Comment

PS

BITE ME

Comment

Here, Here. Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeTime2479
                Ok this is an old game we used to play in school, where someone would make up a sentence, and another person has to continue that sentence using the exact word the previous sentence ended with or you can cut it in half if its certain words like anymore-any more, ladyship-lady ship! I know it seems like a stupid game But it'll help up your post count rather quickly.
                Looks like we have another important discussion thread going here!!

No, but really, people don't spend countless hours posting crap to raise their post count...I'm just jealous because I can't have a post count that high and do meaningless constructive stuff instead.

Whoops!! forgot the uber link that must be associated with a quote like this.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/forums/...threadid=18955

Comment

Working...
                X