Don't Drink and Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am drunk most of the time I post.
    That sentence also works without the "I post".

sigpic
    - ★ -
    2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

guess you didnt hang around the cafe when it was swingin......most were drunk 2 seconds after walkin in the door
      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

I don't even drink...

...but i am currently banned from Windy City Gridiron, Bolts From the Blue, and most recently...and thankfully (what a bunch of entitled conformists)...Mile High Report.

My crimes were of passion, as opposed to blurred judgement.

GOD BLESS BCMB...people are real here.
        KYLE ORTON ARMY SUPPORTER & FAN/MEMBER #333
        sigpic
        TEAM TEBOW MEMBER #36

Vinny Gambini: "Ms. Vito, Please tell the court what this is a picture of"
        Ms. Vito: "Ya know what it's of"

Comment

WE should have a whole new section to these forums called "drunken slur" where all the drunks can post whatever they want (minus nudity i suppose) without getting in trouble, but the stipulations would include atleast being 21yrs of age and so many CP's to have the section unlocked
          Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

Originally posted by ozzies94ta View Post
            WE should have a whole new section to these forums called "drunken slur" where all the drunks can post whatever they want (minus nudity i suppose) without getting in trouble, but the stipulations would include atleast being 21yrs of age and so many CP's to have the section unlocked
            There are two reasons that would be unfair... 1) I am actually a very eloquent typist when drunk, which ruins half the fun. And 2) Some of us are under the age of 21 but can still get legally wasted.

sigpic
            - ★ -
            2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Originally posted by sSync View Post
              There are two reasons that would be unfair... 1) I am actually a very eloquent typist when drunk, which ruins half the fun. And 2) Some of us are under the age of 21 but can still get legally wasted.

You've peaked my interest... (not on the you bein under 21 part, but the other half )

as I myself (as you can see) wouldn't be allowed in either until I get enough CP's (which I do not post often enough, let alone anything important to receive CP's) but it would be nice to ponder I suppose

EDIT: long live alfred packer
              Last edited by ozzies94ta; 02-26-2010, 02:02 PM. Reason: John Schwartz told me to
              Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

I think we should have like Wasted Wednesdays, where we all drink and talk about random Broncos articles/news!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jerwet1 View Post
                  I think we should have like Wasted Wednesdays, where we all drink and talk about random Broncos articles/news!!!
                  you, sir, have a GR:orton: IDEA!

Comment

I don't normally drink. But the way our off-season is going, I may take it up.

Comment

This is great. I am actually putting back a few stones myself...while at work! I love my job!
                      sigpic

Comment

Baseball Cap

lol,
                        I do not know about anybody else but I look at crap I say when drinking and realize my posts sometimes are completely irrational. I consider myself extremely intelligent when it comes to football and have played all my life. I dont drink and drive...now for me NO drinking and posting.

Draft some D McDaniels
                        I used to have a baseball cap that said "Instant a$$hole - just add alcohol", but lost it a few years back.

Comment

lol,
                          I do not know about anybody else but I look at crap I say when drinking and realize my posts sometimes are completely irrational. I consider myself extremely intelligent when it comes to football and have played all my life. I dont drink and drive...now for me NO drinking and posting.

Draft some D McDaniels
                          i am drunk right now and I really don't want to read about your personal life. btw McDaniels needs to draft a brain. :orton:

Comment

This is off topic but anyone ever have this happen to them? Like your buddy is a drinking noob and he drinks over his "limit" which is way below your limit you know? And before you know it your buddys all depressed and complaining about everything and you have to take care of him. That just happened to me and he finally feel asleep on his chair which is good. Thought i would share my story. And dont hate on how many run on sentences i had just now or whatever. Im an english major, im going to be teaching your kids english one day but right now im drunk. So piss off if your going to hate on the words man. ITs friday night and nodoy cares. In other words :go:
                            sigpicTeam Tebow number 1043!
                            Prepare to be TebOWNED!

Comment

Don't drink and post?

Where is the fun in that?

My post count would be down to oh around 417 then.

I know I've gotten on here in an altered mood before and looked back with a :doh:

It's way late for me right now and headed to bed. I didn't even drink tonight unless you consider whole milk vitamin D. Been restless since wifey is out of town and was playing cards on pogo.
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MHS View Post
                                when it comes to broncos i reserve my drinking for game days
                                I am from the Ron Artest school. I drink while playing games.... Playstation or atari count right?
                                sigpic
                                The Bronco fan pledge;
                                I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                                I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                                I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                                I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                                Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Working...
                                X