Friday Night - What are You Drinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Night - What are You Drinking?

mmmmm Cabo Wabo tequila is my drink tonight.

Later, I think I'll switch to Eagle Rare Bourbon.

What's on your Friday night menu

Tonight will either be Sailor Jerry's and Coke or Bushmills and Coke. Haven't decided yet.
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
      Tonight will either be Sailor Jerry's and Coke or Bushmills and Coke. Haven't decided yet.
      Can't go wrong with either, though I'd hold the coke

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
        Can't go wrong with either, though I'd hold the coke
        Bushmills I could do that with. Rum I can't drink straight. Just tastes weird.

I also have half of a fifth of Chivas 18 I could possible persuade myself to throw on some rocks
        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Bushmills I could do that with. Rum I can't drink straight. Just tastes weird.

I also have half of a fifth of Chivas 18 I could possible persuade myself to throw on some rocks
          I agree with your rum statement, in fact I rarely drink rum, but I do like a Sailor Jerry's on the rocks from time to time. It tastes like Cherry Coke

Never tried the 18 Chivas, I'll bet its preetty good

Comment

Pomegranate lemonade with Gentleman Jack

Comment

Lemonade.

I know...I'm hardcore.
              LET 'ER BUCK!!!
              Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
                Pomegranate lemonade with Gentleman Jack
                Sounds kinda fruity.

:poke: :poke:
                Just kiddin...that sounds REALLY freaking good and refreshing!
                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

jack and dr p
                  sigpic
                  -------

Comment

My beverages of choice use to be Knob Creek bourbon, Guiness, or a good red wine.

I haven't drank in a long time though. It's not a good idea for me because I use to be a pretty hardcore drunk. Sometimes I wonder since it's been 8.5 years if I've changed enough to not just be someone who can't stop at one, but I just don't think it's worth the risk. Besides, my wife would probably kick me in the huevos rancheros if she saw me with a drink in my hand.
                    sigpic
                    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Miller Light .

"January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

Pabst Blue Ribbon out of a can and Jameson. Gettin up at 0600 to go snowboarding uhoh.
                        sigpic
                        photo by my GF...http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                          My beverages of choice use to be Knob Creek bourbon, Guiness, or a good red wine.

I haven't drank in a long time though. It's not a good idea for me because I use to be a pretty hardcore drunk. Sometimes I wonder since it's been 8.5 years if I've changed enough to not just be someone who can't stop at one, but I just don't think it's worth the risk. Besides, my wife would probably kick me in the huevos rancheros if she saw me with a drink in my hand.
                          thats why im doing all my drinking while im in college

haha but seriously good job Al quitting something is hard so you've got mad props from myself
                          sigpic
                          -------

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                            thats why im doing all my drinking while im in college

haha but seriously good job Al quitting something is hard so you've got mad props from myself
                            Thanks man! I didn't do it on my own though. I had a lot of help from above and my family and friends too.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Sounds kinda fruity.

:poke: :poke:
                              Just kiddin...that sounds REALLY freaking good and refreshing!
                              It was actually pretty good, but it wasn't my choice. My mom wanted to see if my dad would like it so I was the test subject.

I would have probably finished off my harp lagers normally.

Comment

Working...
                              X