Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mercury = autism/alzhiemers: read if you have kids or get flu shots

http://www.lewrockwell.com/miller/miller14.html

wow, i'm definately never going to be getting any flu shots. i had no idea that autism was so prevalent, or that it only was noticed after vaccines w/ mercury were used.
    sigpic
    go broncos
    share the sidewalk
    liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

I never get the "free" flu shots offered up at school, and Ill be keeping an eye on the shots my kids receive from now on. Thanks for the heads-up mattos.

Comment

am i the only one who has never received a flu shot?

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
        I never get one, and I never had the flu. Some people are just not prone to certain illnesses, I guess.

Which is nice, because sick days can sometimes be added on to vacation, depending on the company. Or be given back in a bonus. IOr nothing. t all depnds your boss really.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

yup, i get paid for sick days i don't use, but instead i just use it as an extra personal day here and there.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

i've never gotten one, but i have gotten the flue and it's no fun. so i've almost got the flue shot the last couple of years. but after reading this (what was the stat? ppl who get one every 3-5 years have 10x the chance of alzheimers?) i'll take my chances w/ the flu.
            sigpic
            go broncos
            share the sidewalk

Comment

I have to say that i have never heard of this correlation before reading the link, but that in the past, i have heard from some people, that in general a lot of vaccinations, etc. that have been given for the past however many years have lead to increases in all types of birth defects and diseases experienced later in life.

Comment

yeah i had never heard of this either. who knows whether its true - i mean didn't the article say that 1 of 100 children is born w/ autism? that seems way over the top. but i still think i will avoid flu shots.

an entirely unscientific theory: you know what else i think will be found to cause lots of problems one day? styrofoam. i can't stand eating and drinking out of styrofoam; i can't help but imagine tiny amounts of the stuff getting melted or scraped into the food. anyone else hate styrofoam?
                sigpic
                go broncos
                share the sidewalk

Comment

<drinking water from my styrofoam cup as i read the above post>
                  i sure hope your wrong on that one.

Comment

<drinking water from my styrofoam cup as i read the above post>
                    i sure hope your wrong on that one.
                    haha. ugh, styrofoam cups are like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.
                    sigpic
                    go broncos
                    share the sidewalk

Comment

i never even though about it before to be honest, but you have me second guessing myself...i'm gonna need to bring a coffee mug or something from home to keep here at work now!
                      I hope your happy!

Comment

i never even though about it before to be honest, but you have me second guessing myself...i'm gonna need to bring a coffee mug or something from home to keep here at work now!
                        I hope your happy!
                        yes i am happy. and you will be too when the truth comes out about styrofoam. good choice my friend.
                        sigpic
                        go broncos
                        share the sidewalk

Comment

Working...
                        X