Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you sign you CPs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post
    None of you will ever know!
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

    sigpic

    Comment


    • #92
      I usually sign mine HD, Dovs, or Cat5 (as in a Category 5 hurricane. clever, i know.)
      LET 'ER BUCK!!!
      Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

      Comment


      • #93
        VD haha
        ______________
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
          Wow, Maximilian is actually one of my middle names lol, convenient.

          I'll think of a better name soon, I hate this one...and it'll require a changing of my sig from good ol' McSmashie me thinks
          :facepalm:
          sigpic

          I adopt andrewmlb.

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
            VD haha
            ______________

            I got the most sarcastic CP for this post. :clap:
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
              I got the most sarcastic CP for this post. :clap:
              You have no face.
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                You have no face.
                Well then I guess that means it still looks better than yours jk
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                  Well then I guess that means it still looks better than yours jk
                  I bet you're right. My face is pretty awesome.
                  sigpic
                  2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    I just got an unsigned CP that says "we don't care"

                    Yeah, no period. Good job, anonymous dude who gave me a CP!
                    HEAR ME ROAR!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

                    Comment


                    • Everyone calls me 80s, but I sign my CPs -theman

                      :thumb:
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Good idea South - it's nice to know who we're getting CPs from.

                        Tried to CP you for this, but I guess I gotta spread some around first.

                        :salute!:
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
                          Good idea South - it's nice to know who we're getting CPs from.

                          Tried to CP you for this, but I guess I gotta spread some around first.

                          :salute!:
                          Thanks bro!
                          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                          Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • It's cool when you receive CPs anonymously.......it's interesting, and makes me think the person is unselfish to some degree. I still like when people self identify for the sake of knowing who it is, and what makes them tick......a little.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              It's cool when you receive CPs anonymously.......it's interesting, and makes me think the person is unselfish to some degree. I still like when people self identify for the sake of knowing who it is, and what makes them tick......a little.
                              That is why I like seeing a name behind the CP. It show who thinks like you do. Or in some post who cares.
                              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                              Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post
                                I just got an unsigned CP that says "we don't care"

                                Yeah, no period. Good job, anonymous dude who gave me a CP!
                                Good Stuff,Mr anonymous CP giver

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X