Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you sign you CPs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
    Good Stuff,Mr anonymous CP giver
    That reminds me of those "Real man of genius" commercials.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

    Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • And then there's me, who starts to send a CP, but accidentally hits something wrong, and off goes the CP with no name, no words. I guess I could have sent a pm, but then again, that seems like overkill....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Southstander View Post
        That reminds me of those "Real man of genius" commercials.
        Singer: Real men of geniuuuuus!

        Voiceover: Today, we salute you, Mr. Anonymous CP Giver guy.

        Singer: Mr. Anonymous CP Giiiiiiver guy!

        Voiceover: You care enough to pay a nice compliment, but you're too nervous, too lazy or just too damn weird to put your name on it.

        Singer: The Internet is for stalkers!

        Voiceover: Thanks to the power of VBulletin message boards, you can relive your grade school habit of sending girls you thought were cute notes without having to face the rejection.

        Singer: I'm still in therapy!

        Voiceover: So the next time you decide to send someone a CP, keep your identity to yourself. We'll figure it out... eventually.

        Singer: Mr.AnonymousCPGiverGUUUUUUUUY!!!!
        HEAR ME ROAR!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post
          Singer: Real men of geniuuuuus!

          Voiceover: Today, we salute you, Mr. Anonymous CP Giver guy.

          Singer: Mr. Anonymous CP Giiiiiiver guy!

          Voiceover: You care enough to pay a nice compliment, but you're too nervous, too lazy or just too damn weird to put your name on it.

          Singer: The Internet is for stalkers!

          Voiceover: Thanks to the power of VBulletin message boards, you can relive your grade school habit of sending girls you thought were cute notes without having to face the rejection.

          Singer: I'm still in therapy!

          Voiceover: So the next time you decide to send someone a CP, keep your identity to yourself. We'll figure it out... eventually.

          Singer: Mr.AnonymousCPGiverGUUUUUUUUY!!!!
          LOL, yet another CP worth post I can't hit you up for. But the part in bold sounds oddly familiar.
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

          Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

          Comment


          • I like to hand out CP with really weird messages and sign it in the name of one of the senior posters on the board. Muahahaha.
            No, I don't actually do that, I just put my name... but only because I hadn't thought of it before...
            sigpic
            - ★ -
            2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

            Comment


            • Normally ERoyal 248 or ER248 or i dont leave a name at all.

              Comment


              • Now Mr CP Givers hit me twice today saying


                was that you,we dont care



                It must be at least 2 of them on the boards

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
                  Now Mr CP Givers hit me twice today saying


                  was that you,we dont care



                  It must be at least 2 of them on the boards
                  I'd CP you, but I have to spread it around first.
                  HEAR ME ROAR!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

                  Comment


                  • WhoDey, lulz.

                    Comment


                    • BVP or BVP
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • How do you sign you CPs

                        Your Gluttony Quotient: 26
                        You have a pretty good relationship with food - you enjoy it, but you dont go overboard.
                        Youve struck the perfect balance between gluttony and self control.

                        Your Gluttony Quotient: 26
                        You have a pretty good relationship with food - you enjoy it, but you dont go overboard.
                        Youve struck the perfect balance between gluttony and self control.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Flockyoffef View Post
                          Your Gluttony Quotient: 26
                          You have a pretty good relationship with food - you enjoy it, but you dont go overboard.
                          Youve struck the perfect balance between gluttony and self control.

                          Your Gluttony Quotient: 26
                          You have a pretty good relationship with food - you enjoy it, but you dont go overboard.
                          Youve struck the perfect balance between gluttony and self control.
                          Typical first post...........no imagination.............obvious in fact.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                            Typical first post...........no imagination.............obvious in fact.
                            CP sent to you Can now go see how I sign lol.

                            I write something related to wgat the person said then just sign 100%
                            sigpic
                            The Bronco fan pledge;
                            I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                            I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                            I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                            I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                            Bronco's Country.


                            Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Flockyoffef View Post
                              Your Gluttony Quotient: 26
                              You have a pretty good relationship with food - you enjoy it, but you dont go overboard.
                              Youve struck the perfect balance between gluttony and self control.

                              Your Gluttony Quotient: 26
                              You have a pretty good relationship with food - you enjoy it, but you dont go overboard.
                              Youve struck the perfect balance between gluttony and self control.
                              That might be too long.......
                              2MW

                              Comment


                              • I go by CanDB, Can or even sometimes Dave........don't want to get too personal in case it makes others a little anxious ("hey, back off back bacon guy!!")

                                Then again, I don't mind using first names on the board, especially with those who have been consistent buds here. Nothing wrong with first names. Sure many of us keep things a bit under wraps, in terms of identity, but when I feel comfortable with some of the folks, it does have a personal meaning to me.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X