Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
    Good Stuff,Mr anonymous CP giver
    That reminds me of those "Real man of genius" commercials.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

• And then there's me, who starts to send a CP, but accidentally hits something wrong, and off goes the CP with no name, no words. I guess I could have sent a pm, but then again, that seems like overkill....

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
        That reminds me of those "Real man of genius" commercials.
        Singer: Real men of geniuuuuus!

Voiceover: Today, we salute you, Mr. Anonymous CP Giver guy.

Singer: Mr. Anonymous CP Giiiiiiver guy!

Voiceover: You care enough to pay a nice compliment, but you're too nervous, too lazy or just too damn weird to put your name on it.

Singer: The Internet is for stalkers!

Voiceover: Thanks to the power of VBulletin message boards, you can relive your grade school habit of sending girls you thought were cute notes without having to face the rejection.

Singer: I'm still in therapy!

Voiceover: So the next time you decide to send someone a CP, keep your identity to yourself. We'll figure it out... eventually.

Singer: Mr.AnonymousCPGiverGUUUUUUUUY!!!!
        HEAR ME ROAR!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post
          Singer: Real men of geniuuuuus!

Voiceover: Today, we salute you, Mr. Anonymous CP Giver guy.

Singer: Mr. Anonymous CP Giiiiiiver guy!

Voiceover: You care enough to pay a nice compliment, but you're too nervous, too lazy or just too damn weird to put your name on it.

Singer: The Internet is for stalkers!

Voiceover: Thanks to the power of VBulletin message boards, you can relive your grade school habit of sending girls you thought were cute notes without having to face the rejection.

Singer: I'm still in therapy!

Voiceover: So the next time you decide to send someone a CP, keep your identity to yourself. We'll figure it out... eventually.

Singer: Mr.AnonymousCPGiverGUUUUUUUUY!!!!
          LOL, yet another CP worth post I can't hit you up for. But the part in bold sounds oddly familiar.
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

Comment

• I like to hand out CP with really weird messages and sign it in the name of one of the senior posters on the board. Muahahaha.
            No, I don't actually do that, I just put my name... but only because I hadn't thought of it before...
            sigpic
            - ★ -
            2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

• Normally ERoyal 248 or ER248 or i dont leave a name at all.

Comment

• Now Mr CP Givers hit me twice today saying

was that you,we dont care

It must be at least 2 of them on the boards

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
                  Now Mr CP Givers hit me twice today saying

was that you,we dont care

It must be at least 2 of them on the boards
                  I'd CP you, but I have to spread it around first.
                  HEAR ME ROAR!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

• WhoDey, lulz.

Comment

• BVP or BVP
                      sigpic

Comment

• How do you sign you CPs

Your Gluttony Quotient: 26
                        You have a pretty good relationship with food - you enjoy it, but you dont go overboard.
                        Youve struck the perfect balance between gluttony and self control.

You have a pretty good relationship with food - you enjoy it, but you dont go overboard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flockyoffef View Post

Typical first post...........no imagination.............obvious in fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                            Typical first post...........no imagination.............obvious in fact.
                            CP sent to you Can now go see how I sign lol.

I write something related to wgat the person said then just sign 100%
                            sigpic
                            The Bronco fan pledge;
                            I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                            I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                            I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                            I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                            Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

• Originally posted by Flockyoffef View Post

That might be too long.......
                              2MW

Comment

• I go by CanDB, Can or even sometimes Dave........don't want to get too personal in case it makes others a little anxious ("hey, back off back bacon guy!!")

Then again, I don't mind using first names on the board, especially with those who have been consistent buds here. Nothing wrong with first names. Sure many of us keep things a bit under wraps, in terms of identity, but when I feel comfortable with some of the folks, it does have a personal meaning to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X