Real Men of Genius Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Men of Genius Thread

I'm sure many of you have heard the real man of hero commercials for those that have done something outrageous for the beer commercials.

This thread is now those great ideas of pure genius that a song should be made about...

I'm starting off w real man of genius for the man/woman who came up w the idea of the reversible belt buckel! Pure genius. One side black one side brown, u only need one belt to match and a swivel makes it happen!

Pure Genius. Please add your real men of genius
    sigpic
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Mr. Fortune cookie fortune writer
    sigpic

Comment

Mr. Businessman driving a 94 Honda Civic
      sigpic

Comment

Whatever dude decided it was a good idea to put solitaire on the computer.

A tip of the hat to you sir. Without it my days would be filled with boredom.
        :salute!:
        LET 'ER BUCK!!!
        Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

The half can of soda just the right amount to make a mixed drink.
          sigpic
          The Bronco fan pledge;
          I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
          I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
          I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
          I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
          Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

I remember the first time I found out about these commercials I was in the car listening to the radio on the way to school, and the commercial popped on. I almost died laughing and almost had to pull over.

So, for mine....

I'd say

Mr. wearing pajamas to class in the middle of the day guy.
            A book I wrote

Comment

Real men of genius.....
              Today we salute you, the inventor of the sports ticker at the bottom of the screen guy. As if watching the game wasn't enough, we get to know what is going on in the rest of the sports world. Just because we want to know whats going on around the sports world it isn't ADD, its multi-tasking!

So pop the top to another ice cold one and tip your hat to the inventor of the sports ticker at the bottom of the screen guy...a real man of genius!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
              Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
              Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
              Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
              I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Oh, so so many!

Mr. Bikini Inventor.....

Mr. Microwavable Mac N Cheese Guy.....What makes the worlds Greatest food greater? Getting it even faster!

Mr. Universal Remote Control Man....Because being able to control everything in your house with one remote is worth its weight in gold.

Mr. Provider of Internet Por............. Wait, forget I said that one...

Mr. DVDs by Mail Creator....Because stopping at the video store you drive by everyday was just too complicated. Be kind, rewind: my ass.

Mr. Separate Sinks in the Bathroom Maker.....Because a man shouldnt have to fight through makeup, lipstick, lotion, perfume, brushs, combs, hair gel, hair spray, foundation, pore cream, blush, hair dryer and those little foam triangle thingys just to brush his teeth in the morning.

Mr. First Guy to Say "Yes, Honey, Whatever You Want".....For giving guys worldwide an excuse to get out of any argument with their wives for all time.
                Last edited by McSmashie; 03-26-2010, 05:37 PM.
                sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

mr. my dad for sharing his seed to make the worldly gift that is me...

sigpic

Comment

Here's to you..

Mr. Lawnmower Grass Catching Bag Maker Guy..

You put rakes back in the garage where they belong and left more time for drinking beer while the wife thinks you're getting blisters.

You saved hours of labor and allowed us other guys to make our lawns much better while being manly at the same time.

So heres to you Mr. Lawnmower Grass Catching Bag Maker!
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X