What are your Pet Peeves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your Pet Peeves?

1. Lying! Nothing, and I mean nothing gets me madder then someone that lies.
    2. Not responding to a Text/E-Mail/Phone Call/IM etc. Even if it is a short message take the time to responed to me, after all I took the time to talk to you.

I have more but this is a great start.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Women with hair under their arms drives me crazy.
    sigpic

Comment

Threads about pet peeves.

Okay, in all seriousness, and in no particular order:

1. People who don't do what they say they will do.
      2. Liars and weasels.
      3. People who love talking about themselves but aren't interested in anyone else's stories.
      4. People who accept things at face value without intellectual curiosity.
      5. The stuff that gets stuck in your teeth after eating an ear of corn.
      6. Bad editors.
      7. Television news stations.
      8. People who watch news opinion shows. In related news, people who need to be told what to think and then won't hear any counter argument.
      9. Commercials.
      10. Farmville.
      11. Intolerance and bigotry.
      12. People who pretend they know more than they do, and then keep trying to front when they're caught.
      13. Running out of beer.
      HEAR ME ROAR!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
        Yes.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
          SPEW!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Two off the top of my head:

When people say "I could care less." If you COULD care less, then it means you at least care SOME! It isnt hard to figure out that the actually phrase is "I COULDNT care less."

I hate when people that dont know me call me and start the conversation asking "How are you?" What do you care? You dont know me, you wont remember the answer in 30 seconds, so why ask? Just start spewing whatever you called about so I can get the damn call over with.

sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post
              Threads about pet peeves.

Okay, in all seriousness, and in no particular order:

1. People who don't do what they say they will do.
              2. Liars and weasels.
              3. People who love talking about themselves but aren't interested in anyone else's stories.
              4. People who accept things at face value without intellectual curiosity.
              5. The stuff that gets stuck in your teeth after eating an ear of corn.
              6. Bad editors.
              7. Television news stations.
              8. People who watch news opinion shows. In related news, people who need to be told what to think and then won't hear any counter argument.
              9. Commercials.
              10. Farmville.
              11. Intolerance and bigotry.
              12. People who pretend they know more than they do, and then keep trying to front when they're caught.
              13. Running out of beer.
              I like most of these.

sigpic

Comment

-Liars
                -People who drive around blasting music for attention
                -People who do not use their turn signals on the road
                -90% of truck drivers on the road
                -People who have no manners
                -People who stare (I guess that kind of falls under the last category but I still felt the need to mention it )
                -Stupid kids who act like getting drunk/high is the coolest thing ever
                -Backseat Drivers
                -Racists
                -the Media

There's more... I just don't want to bore all of you with my ranting
                Last edited by TRUEBRONCOFAN24; 03-31-2010, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TRUEBRONCOFAN24 View Post
                  -Liars
                  -People who drive around blasting music for attention
                  -People who do not use their turn signals on the road
                  -90% of truck drivers on the road
                  -People who have no manners
                  -People who stare (I guess that kind of falls under the last category but I still felt the need to mention it )
                  -Stupid kids who act like getting drunk/high is the coolest thing ever
                  -Backseat Drivers
                  -Racists
                  -the Media

There's more... I just don't want to bore all of you with my ranting
                  AWSOME LIST!!!!

~~~
                  Here is another on for me, it is kind of specific. I hate when you search on E-bay and some knuckle his add words to his item listing that have nothing to do with his product. For example I search for Red Sox stuff, I hate it when Yankees items pop up. Or even anti Red Sox stuff.

sigpic

Comment

I have a couple that haven't been added yet.

- People who tailgate you while driving. Nothing, and I mean nothing, annoys me more when on the road.

- People who eat/drink 'loud'. It drives me crazy. I don't want to be able to hear you smack your lips, slurp, or anything else.

- People who scrape their silverware on their teeth. Ugh, I hate that sound.

- One uppers. You know what I'm talking about. Someone that always has a story or life experience that is better than yours.
                    Power is not revealed by striking hard or often, but by striking true.

It is men who endure toil and dare danger that achieve glorious deeds, and it is a wonderful thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightwing View Post

- People who tailgate you while driving. Nothing, and I mean nothing, annoys me more when on the road.

- People who eat/drink 'loud'. It drives me crazy. I don't want to be able to hear you smack your lips, slurp, or anything else.

- One uppers. You know what I'm talking about. Someone that always has a story or life experience that is better than yours.

WARNING THIS IS ILLEAGAL!! TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Flash you lights on and off real quick. Since it will turn on your tail lights it might cause them to hit there breaks. But flashing your lights for ANY reason is illeagal.

sigpic

Comment

School and studying and knowing there are 6 weeks until Summer vakay.

Huge peeve.

Comment

One thing that gets on my nerves is when certain guys talk about how they always notice girls checking them out. Sometimes it gets to the point where they think they cant walk through a store without every girl gawking at them.

Im a shy and quiet dude. I cant talk to girls like other dudes can. And I usually cant tell if a girl is checking me out or not. But it just bugs me when guys always, pretty much, talk about how good they look.
                          LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                          Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

Originally posted by Nightwing View Post

Good list... I agree with every one. :salute!:

One uppers drive me crazy. Tailgaters also drive me crazy... I purposely slow down to piss them off.

Comment

1. People who can't spell.

2. People who buy lottery tickets and proceed to scratch them off at the register without any care for the people in line behind them.

3. Smokers who launch their cigarrette butts out the window while driving. They're probably the same jackass who dumps their ashtray out the window when stopped at a red light.

4. High school kids who like to "pimp" their car:

Sound system you can hear for miles - check

Pumpkin-shooter exhaust - check

A wing attached to the back of a Ford Festiva (dude, I need the downforce) - check
                              sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                              Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                              Adopted By:
                              Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                              Broncbeat

Comment

Working...
                              X