• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70% sigs
    5% quality post
    25% begging
    sigpic

Comment

• LMBO laughing my butt off for those who can't comprehend now on to the point.

You guys making fun of the 4 bar 5 bar people heck I'm lucky if I get one lol. I nearly have 700 post and no bar but I will make fun of myself and show my noobness I thought you got bars by the post like. At 500 I'd get a bar then at 1,000 post I'd get another and so on didn't know they were cp bars but in my defense I didn't really care about the bars too much as I just like to come on the site and talk with fellow bronco fans because we are hard to find in Saints country. I'm one of the few down here that rep us.
      :go:

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
        LMBO laughing my butt off for those who can't comprehend now on to the point.

You guys making fun of the 4 bar 5 bar people heck I'm lucky if I get one lol. I nearly have 700 post and no bar but I will make fun of myself and show my noobness I thought you got bars by the post like. At 500 I'd get a bar then at 1,000 post I'd get another and so on didn't know they were cp bars but in my defense I didn't really care about the bars too much as I just like to come on the site and talk with fellow bronco fans because we are hard to find in Saints country. I'm one of the few down here that rep us.
        Post #666.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
          Post #666.
          Throwing Holy Water on the post
          sigpic

Comment

• Wow I have a bar now lol I should celebrate...thats funny cause just last night I was talking about I'd be lucky to get one and here I am with a new one lol. Thats funny thank you I will Cp the guys that helped me reach this pennacle of my posting career. uh oh don't let the ego happen...Thanks guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
              Wow I have a bar now lol I should celebrate...thats funny cause just last night I was talking about I'd be lucky to get one and here I am with a new one lol. Thats funny thank you I will Cp the guys that helped me reach this pennacle of my posting career. uh oh don't let the ego happen...Thanks guys.
              n00b you start with a bar.
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                n00b you start with a bar.
                Wow lol I've never seen it or maybe I have and didn't pay attention to it lol. I am a n00b wow I deserve to be one bared lol

Comment

Working...
                X