Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burger King's new breakfast egg samich!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
    Not too bad.
    its really good but each bite you take is one more bit of cholesterol
    Now go get your shine box

Comment

Originally posted by jc13 View Post
      its really good but each bite you take is one more bit of cholesterol
      Meh.... It looks like it is worth it.
      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
        Meh.... It looks like it is worth it.
        its awesome only thing i didn't like was the sauce it was to rich combined with the cheese and bacon but those chicken buns are just right.

not to dry and big and juicy it was awesome.
        Now go get your shine box

Comment

I had my first double down tonight... Good stuff
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos Bassist View Post
            Ah, muse, you can't fully understand the greatness that is a southern biscuit until you have eaten one. The best ones are flaky and buttery, and they all go great with the ol' sausage gravy. The only resemblance to an English muffin is that they are (most often) round. The strangest thing to me is that some places can actually ruin the gravy -- it's literally 6 ingredients. WTH?
            Ok, kind of like scones then. Fine. Oh, and I just got it...sausage gravy. Brb, giggling.

Now, that said, I can appreciate many things for breakfast, and I'd gladly trade my ideal for yours to compare notes. About the only thing I can't stomach early in the morning is cold fish, but for some reason my in-laws love on them some lox and bagels. Yarf. My wife also likes to eat cold shrimp cocktail at brunch buffets, but that makes me want to puke, too.

As far as the cheese generalization, I'm with you. For some reason 99% of us seem to think that the only kind to eat is American cheese. I can't figure that one out to save my life.
            Cold fish? I'd agree with you there except smoked salmon. Smoked salmon is awesome. Another of my favourites is kedgeree which contains haddock (it's warm):

I'm not a huge cheese fan (I mainly like solid cheese like cheddar, gruyere, parmesan), but I do like more mature stuff. My aunt has the same problem in Malaysia, I always have to bring her a selection when I go out there.
            sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Working...
            X