AC/DC In Concert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC/DC In Concert!

Went to my first concert Saturday night. I just happened to be my favorite band of all time, AC/DC. This concert was supposed to be back in October but was post poned when Brian Johnson became ill but it was worth the wait. The Wells Fargo Arena was rocking all night long. They've been my favorite band since I was 7 years old and I'm 21 now lol. Can cross that off the to do list. Now I just need to see a Denver Bronco home game sometime. Yea I know i'm kind of rambling but I'm still stoked I got to see them live before they decided to retire.
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Went to my first concert Saturday night. I just happened to be my favorite band of all time, AC/DC. This concert was supposed to be back in October but was post poned when Brian Johnson became ill but it was worth the wait. The Wells Fargo Arena was rocking all night long. They've been my favorite band since I was 7 years old and I'm 21 now lol. Can cross that off the to do list. Now I just need to see a Denver Bronco home game sometime. Yea I know i'm kind of rambling but I'm still stoked I got to see them live before they decided to retire.
    That's awesome! I love AC/DC as well, and have yet to see them as I have pretty much always lived in smaller towns!!!

Glad you got to go!!!

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
      I go to alot of concerts! and AC/DC is easily one of the top 5 shows I've ever seen!! glad you got to see them!!

Comment

They just played Vegas about a week or so ago to the tune of $300 a ticket. Sheesh.

I saw the For Those About To Rock tour many moons ago. I couldn't hear for a week after that.

Very fun band to see live!
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
          They just played Vegas about a week or so ago to the tune of $300 a ticket. Sheesh.

I saw the For Those About To Rock tour many moons ago. I couldn't hear for a week after that.

Very fun band to see live!
          saw them when they played the E-center in salt lick about 8 years ago could'nt hear and my voice was gone for about a week!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by biglenny View Post
            saw them when they played the E-center in salt lick about 8 years ago could'nt hear and my voice was gone for about a week!! lol
            When they fired all 21 of those cannons, I tell you what. That was deafening. I saw that tour back in Denver at McNichols Arena.
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I went to Elton John at Wells Fargo the night before. Another great show by Sir Elton

WOOT WOOT for Des Moines!
              sigpic

Comment

For Those About to Rock

:logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Saw 'em for the first time this past summer. Front row, & center!

Absolutely incredible!

Thank you Skywalker for the Marshall sig!
                  sigpic

Thank you Damien and Darrent for the memories. You will never be forgotten!

Comment

Working...
                  X