Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kobe Bryant vs Shaquille O'Neal

Kobe Bryant vs Shaquille O'Neal

What do you guys think about what Kobe Bryant said about how Shaquille O'Neal used to pay Women to keep their mouth shut when he would supposedly have sex with these other Women behind his Wife's back?

Re: Kobe Bryant vs Shaquille O'Neal

Originally posted by Broncos28
    Kobe Bryant vs Shaquille O'Neal

What do you guys think about what Kobe Bryant said about how Shaquille O'Neal used to pay Women to keep their mouth shut when he would supposedly have sex with these other Women behind his Wife's back?
    Sounds true to me. You know what is easier though? Not being married in the first place. To me if your a Millionaire, that's about the dumbest thing you can do. Getting married would be the last thing on my mind if I was a millionaire. Hell it's the last thing on my mind now!!

Comment

Re: Re: Kobe Bryant vs Shaquille O'Neal

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
      Sounds true to me. You know what is easier though? Not being married in the first place. To me if your a Millionaire, that's about the dumbest thing you can do. Getting married would be the last thing on my mind if I was a millionaire. Hell it's the last thing on my mind now!!
      LOL! Yes, I would have to agree with you somewhat. Too many beautiful Women wanting to be all over you mainly because of your money. But if you can find that beautiful Woman and know that she really cares about you and all this other stuff then go marry her if you choose to.

Anyway, I think Kobe is a punk and always thought he was, thinking he's the next coming of Michael Jordan. That's just something you don't do no matter if Shaq did or didn't do this. It's just one of the code of the streets that you don't rat out anybody. Anyway, I hope Shaq puts the smack down on his ass when he comes in for a lay up or dunk as well as any other Lost Angeles Fakers. I could start liking Shaq again now since he doesn't play for the Fakers anymore.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Kobe Bryant vs Shaquille O'Neal

Originally posted by Broncos28
        LOL! Yes, I would have to agree with you somewhat. Too many beautiful Women wanting to be all over you mainly because of your money. But if you can find that beautiful Woman and know that she really cares about you and all this other stuff then go marry her if you choose to.

Or you can just be with her anyway, without the marriage. Where is she gonna go? And if things go sour, no big deal, there's a million more girls that want to get with you.

Married Millionares = Stupid Waste of life.

Comment

Well, Kobe's not from the streets, so I don'tt think he cares about some code.

But it does seem like a shot that is uncalled for, and designed to take away focus on the still lingering issue regarding the dropped case, and back on to basketball, (which is where it should be). But an admitted adulterer calling out someone else for adultery is kinda weak.

So, pot, you admitted to being black, and now that the whole situation is behind you, any comments?

Pot: yeah, well, the Kettle is black too!!!!!!

But sir, no one cares if the kettle is black. That's his business. He wasn't accused of a crime. Its not the same thing

Pot: oh...well, umm....the kettle is black too!

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

I though shaqs jab was funny.......Saying kobe has to pay for love..........lol.........
            Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Working...
            X