Cruising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruising

So I had a thought the other day that I may try to make reality. I thought I might try to secretly save up some money and surprise my wife with a Cruise...

However, I'm just in the beginning stages and not sure when the right time to go would be. if i save diligently i could time it right and take her for our anniversary next summer (July), but rates would probably be higher...i dunno.

so for those of you who have been on a cruise, where did you go? what cruise line did you use? how much did you shell out for cruise, airfare to destination etc and all?

OR: do you think that if i'm going to save up, should i take her someplace else? we both really want to go to Europe...mainly Italy or Ireland i think...but i dunno, those types of trips are more almost month-long excursions, or would be better as such i think.

i think a quick 7 day cruise would be just right eh?
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
    So I had a thought the other day that I may try to make reality. I thought I might try to secretly save up some money and surprise my wife with a Cruise...

However, I'm just in the beginning stages and not sure when the right time to go would be. if i save diligently i could time it right and take her for our anniversary next summer (July), but rates would probably be higher...i dunno.

so for those of you who have been on a cruise, where did you go? what cruise line did you use? how much did you shell out for cruise, airfare to destination etc and all?

OR: do you think that if i'm going to save up, should i take her someplace else? we both really want to go to Europe...mainly Italy or Ireland i think...but i dunno, those types of trips are more almost month-long excursions, or would be better as such i think.

i think a quick 7 day cruise would be just right eh?

sounds like a good idea, but I wouldnt surprise her with it. I would tell her after saving up enough $$ just in case she did prefer doing something else

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
      sounds like a good idea, but I wouldnt surprise her with it. I would tell her after saving up enough $$ just in case she did prefer doing something else
      hmmm that might be wise lol. however i think she's mentioned: "i wanna go on a cruise" a few times lol although she's also mentioned hawaii
      sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

I'd stay away from any European cruises

Can never go wrong with Bahamas~

Comment

Working...
        X