X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
    newark, Nj
    The Bricks, Baby!

But on the real, any Projects in the North East.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos28
      Yes, San Francisco is a very beautiful City but the City on the East Side of the Bay, Oakland is pretty much a dump. Blame it all on the Raiders Fans for it being a dump as well as LA.
      Yea - those good for nothing Raiders have a lot to answer for!

Comment

Having had the opportunity to drive across this country 3 times, I have been to a lot of places.

I personally did not like the following places:

Texarkana
        Memphis
        Detroit
        El Paso
        Nogales, AZ
        Midland/Odessa TX
        Dayton, OH
        Los Angeles

Can''t say I am an expert on these places, but my experiences were poor, at best, with the people, and quite frankly, some of them aren't pretty places. If anyone lives there, I am sorry, but these are just my own subjective opinions.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

Leawood, Kansas. Lexus RX-300s, Hummers, 16 year olds with Mercedes, houses the size of aparments.......makes me wanna puke.

Comment

nah not pensacola and my city (pace) we got a good town and city

Comment

I've been to several places, but not everywhere. These are (for the most part) based on where I have been.

Worst layout? Louisville, Kentucky. Each consecutive block is a street that only goes one way.

Traffic problems? Dallas, Texas, especially on 75 north of the city. St. Louis is also pretty bad, but not as bad as Dallas, IMO.

Crime? Los Angeles, California. I've never actually been there, but I don't really ever want to go there, either.

Pollution? Salt Lake City, Utah. It sits right in the valley of the Wasatch Mountains, and the smog just collects there.
              Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Comment

Originally posted by elwaymvp
                I've been to several places, but not everywhere. These are (for the most part) based on where I have been.

Worst layout? Louisville, Kentucky. Each consecutive block is a street that only goes one way.

Traffic problems? Dallas, Texas, especially on 75 north of the city. St. Louis is also pretty bad, but not as bad as Dallas, IMO.

Crime? Los Angeles, California. I've never actually been there, but I don't really ever want to go there, either.

Pollution? Salt Lake City, Utah. It sits right in the valley of the Wasatch Mountains, and the smog just collects there.
                Pollution should be Los Angeles because you can clearly see the smog. When you're on the freeway, Downtown Los Angeles looks so foggy you thought there was something wrong with your windows, your glasses, and your eyes. That's how bad it is. Too many damn cars that is why.

Comment

Hate to say it 'cause I currently have to call this place home.. but Nawlins' sucks!

It's extremely nasty with regards to trashy streets, people, and the smell is horrendous ( at least in the quarter ). People do not take care of their property ( houses are near derelict ). Crime is at an all time high, taxes are ridiculous, and there are no attractions here that don't require heavy drinking to enjoy. This may not sound too horrible, but the city finally got into "strictly" enforcing the federal laws with regards to consumption. Seems kinda stupid to me to promote the place as "one big party" for tourist reasons... then turn around and bust every swinging richard for being over the legal limit after having one gargle of mouthwash.

All in all, this place tops my list of "worst".

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                  ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeTime2479
                    Montbello Colorado is supposedly a suburb in northeast denver, but its filled with alot of crack wh***s and gang activity.Definately not a good place to be if you dont live there. Oh yeah and Indy also sux. b/c I dont like bronco fan in indy!
                    don't knock montbello untill you've spent enough time or lived there yourselves. It's all stories or overhyped media, what city or suburb in america has not had a touch of crime? MOntbello is not as bad as people think, my godparents call it home, my old childhood freinds call it home, n part of my childhood was spent riding bikes thru the hills n neighborhoods near MLK. Is it because its a predominately black/latino population? i dunno..

newayz, just like montbello, LA is way overhyped by the media. I love LA, i work around south central, used to record in inglewood/compton, kick it in koreatown and as long as you hold your own n don't claim sumthin you are not then there is no trouble. we are just brainwashed by all the media bs that circulates thru the news...
                    el.eva.tion

Comment

Working...
                    X