Just Passers By?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
    That would be an awesome experiment…but, hell if I know how we could validate it (given that we have no way of confirming an alternate result).

Hmm…we’ll have to think of something. We’ll have our own Schrödinger's cat over here .
    OK buddy.....this year's project. This is so big we may need some help from other folks here.

This will make us famous.....unless of course we turn left instead of right, when left means the edge of a cliff!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      OK buddy.....this year's project. This is so big we may need some help from other folks here.

This will make us famous.....unless of course we turn left instead of right, when left means the edge of a cliff!
      Hahahaha! Ohhh, I don’t even know where to begin with this one.

We’ve already altered history, Can! Strangely, it would appear that we’ve wandered onto one of life’s most mysterious byways – one that perhaps connects the meaning of life itself with the greater role of the universe. Incredibly...it passes right through Broncos Country.
      To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Hahahaha! Ohhh, I don’t even know where to begin with this one.

We’ve already altered history, Can! Strangely, it would appear that we’ve wandered onto one of life’s most mysterious byways – one that perhaps connects the meaning of life itself with the greater role of the universe. Incredibly...it passes right through Broncos Country.
        So where to begin???????

Now, I was thinking about turning left, you know, off that cliff....instead of turning right. But I must be honest, you may not hear from me again if I turn left. So, that experiment may be a little rich. It would certainly prove a point though, that had I stuck with my original plan to turn right, it may have been the wiser choice. Though from an impact perspective, not quite so dramatic.....

Maybe we think of another experiment. Please!

Comment

So where to begin???????

Now, I was thinking about turning left, you know, off that cliff....instead of turning right. But I must be honest, you may not hear from me again if I turn left. So, that experiment may be a little rich. It would certainly prove a point though, that had I stuck with my original plan to turn right, it may have been the wiser choice. Though from an impact perspective, not quite so dramatic.....

Maybe we think of another experiment. Please!
          Yeah, we need a better way. While the pancaked CanDB could be crucially important evidence to gather up, we'll need to find a method that can be replicated (that's kind of a one shot deal)!

Comment

Yeah, we need a better way. While the pancaked CanDB could be crucially important evidence to gather up, we'll need to find a method that can be replicated (that's kind of a one shot deal)!
            OK......I am going to be like one of my old VPs on this one. "We need an answer by Monday morning, and I don't care how you come up with it!!!"

Comment

OK......I am going to be like one of my old VPs on this one. "We need an answer by Monday morning, and I don't care how you come up with it!!!"

I'm going to decide to go have a beer and delegate this one!

Comment

I'm going to decide to go have a beer and delegate this one!
                Geez bud, you sound smarter every time we talk!

But I definitely see us working together in future. We will need many, many beer breaks, to ensure we stay "fluid".

Comment

Geez bud, you sound smarter every time we talk!

But I definitely see us working together in future. We will need many, many beer breaks, to ensure we stay "fluid".
                  To fluidity! Cheers, my friend.

Comment

I am bumping again for a couple of reasons. First, because it was one my favs from a selfish perspective. Two, because it makes me look forward to the day we can be close again....just passing by. That day will come.
                    Last edited by CanDB; 05-14-2020, 04:32 PM.

Comment

On Monday we will be opening restaurants to 50% capacity (max). How interesting the passers by will be, this time round. Especially in the early days. There will be some caution and even concern, but I think those folks passing by will be happy to follow the rules, so that they can get what they came for....a good meal, some company, and some normalcy.

Comment

Working...
                      X